Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 11/2018 S100D + FSD + Arachnids 26k miles, NJ/NYC area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DukeofURL

Apr 1, 2016
North NJ
Hey all, selling my S100D with 26k miles, and thought I'd try here first. Midnight Silver Metallic with Black Vegan Leather interior. It's got FSD pre-purchased (no need for $200/mo + tax in subscription fees, or the $10,000 upgrade), it has the AP3 hardware, and came from the factory with MCU2 so it also has FM and SiriusXM capability, so it's got all the goodies. The warranty is good until 50k miles, so you'd have 24k more to go.

I'm also including a set of 21" FORGED Arachnid wheels. These were $6000 from Tesla, but the silver Arachnids were special edition. 3 of them have about 1000 miles on them (so are nearly new), one of them got a puncture and was replaced with a brand new tire, and never saw the road as I switched back to the 18s" for the winter season by then. You get both sets of wheels in this deal. (Btw, Tesla's new 21" wheels are not forged, so these are actually better haha)

A similar car to this is listed here: Inventory | Tesla for $76k, with about twice the mileage, but without the Arachnids.
I'm asking $80,000 OBO for the whole package. Can pick you up at EWR or TEB airports (or the local smaller ones as well), or drop off the car within 1hr drive of the Boonton NJ Supercharger.

carfront.png

arachnids.png

aboutcar.png