Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 19" Model Sport Wheels Complete. DC, MD, NoVA Area $1300 OBO

Selling Model 3 19" Sport Wheels. Was selling them last year but life happened and they had to be thrown in storage.

New 19's with tires, TPMS, and center caps/covers.

Were in storage, might be tiny scratches but they had less than 200 miles on them so no dings, curb rash, etc.

Wasn't letting me upload 5 separate pictures. Cropped them all together which makes it look weird.

Attachments

• All_4.jpg
    All_4.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Selling Model 3 19" Sport Wheels. Was selling them last year but life happened and they had to be thrown in storage.

Were in storage, might be tiny scratches but they had less than 200 miles on them so no dings, curb rash, etc.

Wasn't letting me upload 5 separate picture

I will take them if you can ship at my cost.

Wasn't letting me upload 5 separate pictures. Cropped them all together which makes it look weird.

Yeah if others don’t want them I’ll take them. Meet in Baltimore.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC