Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 19" OEM Gemini Wheels w/Tires in Socal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19" Gemini wheels off Model Y. Tires are factory OEM continental 255/45/19 tires with about 95% thread left or maybe more. no TPMS. one rim has rash other are pretty clean with some nicks when the tire shop took off the tires. local pickup only, not looking to ship. asking $1200 picked up in socal (Orange County). was going to powder coat this as a spare set but I have too much stuff in the garage. please be serious and firm on price. thanks!

19" Gemini wheels off Model Y. Tires are factory OEM continental 255/45/19 tires with about 95% thread left or maybe more. no TPMS. one rim has rash other are pretty clean with some nicks when the tire shop took off the tires. local pickup only, not looking to ship. asking $1200 picked up in socal (Orange County). was going to powder coat this as a spare set but I have too much stuff in the garage. please be serious and firm on price. thanks!
I will take the set. I can pick them up, as i'm coming from Irvine. Do you have any pictures of the wheels and tires. Feel free to DM me.

Last edited:
also in irvine, let me know if others fall through