Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 19" OEM Wheel and Tire package (no TPMS) *SoCal*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

isaax

Follow me on Instagram @izetm3
Nov 19, 2015
Cerritos, CA
I have a set of 4 19" OEM wheels and tires for sale including center caps (no TPMS sensors). I had them swapped out for 20" aftermarket wheels and tires the day after I took delivery of my Model S. Tires are Michelin Primacy MXM4 that have only been driven less than 50 miles. Perfect condition.

Price: $1000

Local pickup only. I'm in Cerritos, CA. I live near the Buena Park Service Center and Costa Mesa Service Center. We can meet there or a nearby safe, populated public place like Starbucks.

Attachments

• zCPu2Bx.jpg
    zCPu2Bx.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 77
  • GEkz65i.jpg
    GEkz65i.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 57
  • QLdsqHk.jpg
    QLdsqHk.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 53
  • TNxtfYw.jpg
    TNxtfYw.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 1Co8SEb.jpg
    1Co8SEb.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 58
  • ND1t1XR.jpg
    ND1t1XR.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 51
Ernie, were you ever able to find someone willing to break a set of 4 OEM 19" with mounted 245/45R19 to sell individually for spare tire? You know if any left for sale? Please PM me.

Nope--after seeing the prices they wanted for used wheels on Ebay, I checked with Tesla and was really surprised to hear that a new 19" slipstream was only $300, so I bought one at the SC and got it in three days. Got a used Michelin from Elite tires on Ebay, with a regular valve stem and I was good to go for $400. I travel across the western U.S. and I don't care what anybody says--you want to have a spare!

Nope--after seeing the prices they wanted for used wheels on Ebay, I checked with Tesla and was really surprised to hear that a new 19" slipstream was only $300, so I bought one at the SC and got it in three days. Got a used Michelin from Elite tires on Ebay, with a regular valve stem and I was good to go for $400. I travel across the western U.S. and I don't care what anybody says--you want to have a spare!
I couldn't find a seller to break a set of 4 either, so I'm considering these. Unless I'm missing something, seems like the close-out special is a good price. Will be strictly for spare:

image.png

Also considering getting the (higher priced) compact BMW spare, but it seems too narrow (especially for all that hp in the rear). I'm afraid my lead foot habit and bad memory --I'd forget the spare was on and do a launch and see shredded rubber flying in the rear view camera.

Anyone see problems using the Tire Rack specials for a spare (other than taking up space)? Other than the date, am I missing something?