Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 19" Tesla rims with TPMS and used winter rubber from my 2020 Model S......Asking $850/obo

Selling these rims and tires I bought to use last winter on my 2020 Model S.

The set-up was purchased from another member here and the rims are in amazing condition. You can see in the photos, no curb rash or flaws at all. Inside of all 4 look like the photo I posted. Cleaned properly prior to storing in my basement for the warmer months.

The tires are done for - I suppose you could use them if you're only driving in cold temps but they are almost at the wear bars. I Chicago, I really don't like running winter rubber that is used up in actual snow - they work great when used up in cold weather but not so great in deep snow/slush.

So, really, you're buying the rims and TPMS - up to you if you want to run the tires. Tires are 245-45-19 with Pirelli Sottozero 3.

TPMS is works perfectly for the 2020 - not sure which model years use the same TPMS. I know the guy I bought them from had an older model S - my car "learned" them right away.

Please contact me directly with any questions - thanks for looking.

Jason
847-542-0300
[email protected]

all 4 rims.jpg

rim1.jpg

rim2.jpg

rim3.jpg

rim4.jpg

rim inside.jpg
sotto.jpg

Attachments

• tire size.jpg
    tire size.jpg
    697 KB · Views: 5

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC