Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 20” Avant Garde M621 Gunmetal Grey Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys! I’m selling my aftermarket wheels that I had on my Model S 85D

Wheel: 20” Avant Garde M621 Rotary Forged 20x9 (offset 35) with Pirelli Cinturato P7 245/20/40 tires. Includes stock TPMS sensors.

Bought these from Get Your Wheels a couple years back. I sold my Model S 85D recently and did not include these wheels in the sale. The tires are Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus tires 245/40/20 (all around). This setup is about 6-8lbs lighter, depending on type of tires, per wheel compared to the stock 19” wheels. The road noise and ride quality improved over stock. These tires are rated to last longer than stock. Still have plenty of tread left, as there are only 10k miles on them. My range did not get impacted (avg 298 wh/mi). I don’t drive aggressively so I haven’t really noticed a difference. Wheels have Ceramic Pro on the face.

3 Wheels have a minor curb rash (see link for pictures). 2 are minor and 1 a bit moderate, and can be easily repaired at any wheels repair shop. To be honest, I don’t notice them from 10+ feet away as the grey color slightly hides it. Price below reflects lower price so buyer can save some money or use that to repair at a wheel shop.

Originally paid $1300 for tires installed
Originally paid $2000 for wheels

Asking $2000

I prefer local pick up in Bay Area, CA. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

I can't seem to upload any pictures. I have uploaded into dropbox.

Click to this link to see pictures

Please see spec links below.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...CP7ASPXL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

Avant Garde Wheels | Avant Garde M621 Gloss Gunmetal Rotary Forged | Get Your Wheels