Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 20" Gray Performance wheels, tires, center caps, TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to be picking up my new M3P in the next couple weeks (fingers crossed). As soon as I get home, new wheels are going on. These will have just over 100 miles on them. New 20s in boring old silver are $4k on the Tesla website.

Be the first kid on the block with gray.

$4k + shipping from northern Alabama.

Please don't respond with, "that price is crazy!" If they don't sell, the price will go down. Supply and demand. Supply is low.

Car is here and wheels are off. They have a total of 109 miles on them. Absolutely flawless. For all the high res pics: Index of /home/robg/pictures/tesla

IMG_4028.jpg
wheels1.jpg
wheels2.jpg
wheels3.jpg
wheels4.jpg
wheels5.jpg

Reactions: UCF3
Good luck with the sale. I was surprised Tesla switched to the dark wheels on the new Performance 3’s, they just don’t seem to pop like the silver 20’s. IMO they should switch styles on the Performance 3 cars because they don’t look that much different from the 19’s.

I could bump you every hour and you wouldn’t sell them for $3,500.

Or $3,000...

So you can save the passive aggressive response, lol. Was just trying to help you out.

Enjoy this bump! ;)

I am no longer in the market but I saw these selling for $2500 without tires and tpms. The silver ones have plummeted to $1600~$2000 over here.

I guess it depends on where you are from, but that price seems to be asking price here. Not sure about Alabama and he is willing to ship which not everyone is.

I can imagine there aren’t many grey 20 performance wheel sets available in Alabama (or anywhere for that matter unless California is busting at the seams with them) and it is not like he is gouging the price on a brand new take off.

The right buyer that has been waiting will buy it at this price, sure there are many more buyers for less but it is not like he selling a wall charger for $650 or trying to take advantage of something by charging more than retail.

Good luck with sell.

...and enjoy the free bump.