Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 20" Model 3 Sport Wheels (silver) with tires and TPMS sensors - Pickup in Dallas Only

NamBot3000

Sep 8, 2019
Dallas, TX
Asking for $1200 OBO. Pickup in DFW area only. Looking for a quick and easy sale so I can have my garage space back.

Set of (4) 20" silver Sport Wheels off of a 2018 Model 3 Performance+ with TPMS and 5 tires. One wheel is cracked, the other 3 are in good condition. A wheel shop said the cracked one is repairable, but I'm just including it as a freebie and not counting it in the asking price. The wheels have about 25k miles on them. Details below:

Wheel 1 - Pilot sport 4S, 3.5mm tread remaining
Wheel 2 - Nitto 555 G2, 6.4 mm tread remaining
Wheel 3 - Nitto 555 G2, 6.2 mm tread remaining. This one is cracked, also there is a small chip on the rim (at about 9 o'clock in the picture)
Wheel 4 - Pilot sport 4S, 4.5mm tread remaining.
Spare (tire only) - Pilot 4S, 6.5mm tread remaining.

Dropbox link to full resolution images

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Attachments

• Wheel 1 Back.jpg
    Wheel 1 Back.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Wheel 1 Front.jpg
    Wheel 1 Front.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Wheel 2 Back.jpg
    Wheel 2 Back.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Wheel 2 Front.jpg
    Wheel 2 Front.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Wheel 3 Back.jpg
    Wheel 3 Back.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Wheel 3 Crack.jpg
    Wheel 3 Crack.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Wheel 3 Front.jpg
    Wheel 3 Front.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Wheel 4 Back.jpg
    Wheel 4 Back.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 11
  • Wheel 4 Front.jpg
    Wheel 4 Front.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 9

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC