Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 20" Tesla Model 3 Performance Wheels (Silver) and Tires - Used

I have 4 x 20" wheels and tires (Michelin PS4). I am selling them because I purchased a new set of wheels and tires for my Model 3.

- Wheels in excellent condition, one rim has minor curb rash. I can have it repaired for you if you'd like
- Tires have 5-4/32" thread left. So they are towards the end of their life (35% remaining life). I have included the tires so that you'd get the TPMS and color matched valve ready to go.
- 4 Tesla lug nut caps are included
- Wheels have been balanced

Price, $1900 OBO
Houston, TX (local preferred, but I can ship)

IMG_6963.jpg
IMG_0818.jpg
IMG_2206.jpg
IMG_2364.jpg
IMG_2612.jpg
IMG_3018.jpg
IMG_4258.jpg
IMG_5140.jpg
IMG_6562.jpg
IMG_6963.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC