Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 20" Uberturbine wheels from Model 3 Performance (Chicago area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

My Titan 7 wheels are finally going to be mounted this Wednesday and my 20" uberturbines will be available for sale. I'm pulling them off with a little over 1000 miles on the car (car was delivered this spring but titan 7 wheels were backordered) so the tires are in very good condition and wheels are excellent condition. No scratches or curb rash on the wheels, they look brand new. Bluetooth TPMS are not included as I am getting them put on my Titan wheels, and they only work for 2022 cars anyways.

I'll have pics up as soon as they are off the car on Wednesday.

Asking $2500 for the wheels and tires picked up and shipping I was quoted about $125/wheel (using the tirerack shipping method).

I'm going to be posting them up on ebay and FB marketplace by end of the week but forum has first dibs.

Firm on the price but I can help out with shipping if you want them shipped.

I was able to snap some pics over the weekend now that the wheels are cleaned up. Wheels are in excellent condition and tires are at 8-9/32's as the car only has 1000 miles on it.

Let me know if you're interested and I can help on shipping costs if you want them shipped. Asking $2500 and shipping was quoted at $125/wheel from Chicago to LA via UPS.

Hi I’m a brand new member and just registered to ask if these are still available? I’m from the UK and these wheels are very rare. I see they come up for sale quite often in the US which is a good thing. Are yours still available please?

Hey everyone,

My Titan 7 wheels are finally going to be mounted this Wednesday and my 20" uberturbines will be available for sale. I'm pulling them off with a little over 1000 miles on the car (car was delivered this spring but titan 7 wheels were backordered) so the tires are in very good condition and wheels are excellent condition. No scratches or curb rash on the wheels, they look brand new. Bluetooth TPMS are not included as I am getting them put on my Titan wheels, and they only work for 2022 cars anyways.

I'll have pics up as soon as they are off the car on Wednesday.

Asking $2500 for the wheels and tires picked up and shipping I was quoted about $125/wheel (using the tirerack shipping method).

I'm going to be posting them up on ebay and FB marketplace by end of the week but forum has first dibs.

Firm on the price but I can help out with shipping if you want them shipped.
Hi, I'm located in Chicago and interested. Can you PM me?