Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2013 85KwH Model S - 45,000 miles - $50,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on your sale.

Quick question on the TPMS photo. I've never noticed that before as a Tesla feature. What do you do to invoke the actual individual tire PSI measurements on the left-hand side of the driver's dash screen? Or are you saying that the Continental TPMS upgrade is what gives you that feature? I have a 2013 85kW S but have never seen those TPMS numbers in my car -- wondering if I can get them to appear.

Congrats on your sale.

Quick question on the TPMS photo. I've never noticed that before as a Tesla feature. What do you do to invoke the actual individual tire PSI measurements on the left-hand side of the driver's dash screen? Or are you saying that the Continental TPMS upgrade is what gives you that feature? I have a 2013 85kW S but have never seen those TPMS numbers in my car -- wondering if I can get them to appear.

That is indeed a byproduct of the newer Continental system. You have the older system that couldn't display pressure on the instrument cluster. Tesla offers the retrofit for $1000 but if you have chronic issues with your system they'll swap it out under warranty.