Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2013 Model S 85 well-maintained, relatively low miles, ESA - $29K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a lightly optioned, relatively low mile (approximately 8400 miles per year), well maintained "classic" 2013 Model S 85.

2013 Model S 85 - Silver metallic with Tan leather and Obeche Gloss Trim (including Yacht Floor)
VIN: P01900
58,849 miles
Estimated miles at 100% per the app is 246. (I think this might be a bit more in light of "chargegate" and my driving habits. My office is only 2.5 miles away from my house, and I usually charge to 70% or 80%).
Panoramic Sunroof (upgraded to 2.0 Pano Roof)
Cyclone Wheels
LTE upgrade
TPMS upgrade (shows actual tire pressure, originally the Model S TPMS only gave a low pressure warning)
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Free Premium Connectivity
ESA (Extended Service Agreement) until 5/6/2021
Coil springs (No Air Suspension)
Base stereo (Not Ultra High Fidelity)
Non-tech package but has some tech package features. Back in 2013, the tech package included:
  • Convenience Lighting
  • Automatic Keyless Entry with Auto Present Door Handles
  • Homelink for garage door opening
  • High Definition Back-Up Camera Display when in reverse (no parking sight lines)
  • Xenon Headlamps
  • LED Cornering Lights
  • Fog Lamps
  • Power Rear Liftgate
  • Turn By Turn Navigation (with 7 years of map updates included)
This car has the OEM Xenon Headlamps with daytime running lamps, OEM High Definition Backup Camera, Convenience Lighting (upgraded with Tesla logo puddle lights on all 4 doors and brighter bulbs in the trunk and frunk from Abstract Ocean), and an after market power liftgate with soft close and OEM button in the hatch (pictured below) - liftgate also works via key fob, app, and MCU (MCU only opens, but does not close). It does NOT have auto present door handles, but it still has keyless entry. To unlock, you just press a handle and the handles extend. No turn by turn Nav, but Google Maps with live traffic data is included with the free Premium Connectivity.

Other goodies:
- XPel Clear bra on the front bumper, full hood, 1/2 fenders, and side view mirrors
- 3M Crystalline tint (35%) all around
- BlackVue DR 650S - 2 Channel hardwire installation

I purchased used in 5/2014 from an owner in Seattle. I've since maintained the car well taking it in for annual service every year (back when Tesla was recommending annual service). The drive unit was replaced under warranty during one of the annual services. The other major warranty repair was the pano roof replacement, which was upgraded to the 2.0 version. When I asked the tech what was difference with the 2.0, he only said, "It's more robust." I don't know the technical details, but the pano roof, which I use almost every time I drive the car, has been working very reliably.

I have all service records and will provide to a serious buyer. I'd have to redact personal info from them and that will take me a while, hence it's only going out to serious buyers. Tires are Michelin Primacy MXM4 installed at 50,000 miles so plenty of life left. I just had the Tesla recommended 2-year brake fluid flush and A/C service with filter replacement. I also just had the BCM (Body Controller Module) replaced under the ESA because the doors were not unlocking when pressing a door handle. ESA (which requires a $200 for all issues at the time of service) is good through 5/6/2021, which will be great peace of mind for the buyer.

Asking $29K, which I think is reasonable given the relatively low miles, ESA, maintenance history, and condition. Low ball offers will be ignored. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks for looking. Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_1362.jpeg
    IMG_1362.jpeg
    825.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1361.jpeg
    IMG_1361.jpeg
    725.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1347.jpeg
    IMG_1347.jpeg
    787.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1349.jpeg
    IMG_1349.jpeg
    764.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1350.jpeg
    IMG_1350.jpeg
    655.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1346.jpeg
    IMG_1346.jpeg
    655.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1357.jpeg
    IMG_1357.jpeg
    488.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1354.jpeg
    IMG_1354.jpeg
    439.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1343.jpeg
    IMG_1343.jpeg
    542.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1351.jpeg
    IMG_1351.jpeg
    561.9 KB · Views: 129
99E219D5-BA09-45B9-8373-AC807D1FF137.jpeg

Trying to talk my lady into it but she wants a Y. What is the actual 100% charge number?

Y is a superior car if it’s in the budget.

This is more of a value option and would prefer it to go to a knowledgeable new owner here.

I don’t charge to 100%, but estimated has been bouncing around between 242 and 246. Took the attached pic last night and it was 244.

I usually charge to 70-80% and the SOC is rarely goes below 50% because my typical drives are usually short. Not sure if balancing or a 100% charge and 200+ mile drive to low SOC would help, but I don’t have time for that. Also, not sure if the car is a victim of batterygate, but it’s a reliable and well maintained car I’m hoping someone here can enjoy at a reasonable price