Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2013 Model S P85, Metallic Green, CPO Warranty, Free Supercharging, 67K Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(Boston area) -- I'm selling my 2013 Model S P85 in rare metallic green, with free lifetime supercharging and a CPO warranty through October 2021.
Some other details:
* Free connectivity
* Center screen upgrade (new glass and MCU)
* Dual chargers
* Panoramic sunroof
* Tan leather interior, with obeche wood trim
* Premium audio
* Air suspension
* Tech package
* New brakes and tires at all four corners (from dealer) in October 2020
* 67K miles

* No accidents
* Has minor curb rash on two wheels (in pictures), nearly imperceptible small scratch on hood (camera couldn't pick it up)
* Clear title
* Full battery charge is 252 miles

* Price: $31K

Reason for selling: Purchasing a new Model S

Attachments

• tesla1.jpeg
    tesla1.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 137
  • tesla2.jpeg
    tesla2.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 125
  • tesla3.jpeg
    tesla3.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 123
  • tesla4.jpeg
    tesla4.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 125
  • tesla5.jpeg
    tesla5.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 127
  • tesla6.jpeg
    tesla6.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 125
  • tesla7.jpeg
    tesla7.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 124
  • tesla8.jpeg
    tesla8.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 123
  • tesla9.jpeg
    tesla9.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 120
  • tesla10.jpeg
    tesla10.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: rickyjb
This is the warranty. Not sure what "FOSD," written in pen, means. Is it "first owner sale date?" -- I don't know.
If so, then that warranty runs out this year, and two extended warranties -- described in the next section -- can be purchased, for either the bumper-to-bumper warranty or the battery warranty. Regardless, I was under the impression that all warranties began the day I purchased the vehicle, and if I misrepresented the battery warranty, then I regret that.
warranty.jpg

warranty.jpg

This is the warranty. Not sure what "FOSD," written in pen, means. Is it "first owner sale date?" -- I don't know.
If so, then that warranty runs out this year, and two extended warranties -- described in the next section -- can be purchased, for either the bumper-to-bumper warranty or the battery warranty. Regardless, I was under the impression that all warranties began the day I purchased the vehicle, and if I misrepresented the battery warranty, then I regret that.

Yeah Tesla is not going to give you a brand new 8 year warranty at YOUR purchase date. That would be crazy albeit well received, lol ;)

If so, then that warranty runs out this year, and two extended warranties -- described in the next section -- can be purchased, for either the bumper-to-bumper warranty or the battery warranty. Regardless, I was under the impression that all warranties began the day I purchased the vehicle, and if I misrepresented the battery warranty, then I regret that.View attachment 658696

View attachment 658696
The CPO warranty from when you bought it was 4 years 50k miles from the date you bought it used, or 8 year unlimited miles battery/drive unit from the first owner original purchase date (and the two extended warranties you listed also only could be purchased by the first owner).

The tech package apparently changed throughout 2013 and other years too. Mine has heated seats, though not sure if it's part of the tech package. Some key tech package items are maps and navigation, LED daytime running lights, cornering lights, keyless entry, memory seats, power tailgate, some other stuff. My car, separately from the tech package, has air suspension, premium sound, pano roof. Tech package was $3,500 new, my documents show.