Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2013 Model S85 - 36,000mi - $47K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
reposting since I couldn't change the price on the original post and just lowered price.

First things first, FAQ from before:
Backup Camera: Yes
Parking Sensors: No
Extended Warranty: No (Still on original warranty, can still purchase 2yr or 4yr extended service)
Performance?: No

Model: S85
Year: 2013
Price: $47,000
Mileage: 36,000
Color: White
Delivered: August 2013
VIN: 5YJSA1CN5DFP16645
Options: Pano Roof, Tan Nappa Leather, Lacewood, Tech Package, Sound Studio Package, Standard Suspension, Supercharging, Trunk Cargo Cover, 19" wheels
Where is the car? New York, NY

Why am I selling? I don't commute anymore so it is not getting used.

I'm the original owner, don't smoke. Got XPEL done (with 3M on the bumpers, which is why they look yellowish, the 3M faded a lot faster than xpel). Indoor garaged from day one.

Great condition all around, thanks to the wrap. Tires still have life, used winter tires during winter (not available).

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

IMG_1243 (1).jpg
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_1231.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_1236.jpg
IMG_1238.jpg
IMG_3447.jpg
IMG_1243.jpg

Hi Michael,
I may be interested but can you please mail me at [email protected]?

Thank you,
Mau

QUOTE="michael5w, post: 1961055, member: 14973"]reposting since I couldn't change the price on the original post and just lowered price.

First things first, FAQ from before:
Backup Camera: Yes
Parking Sensors: No
Extended Warranty: No (Still on original warranty, can still purchase 2yr or 4yr extended service)
Performance?: No

Model: S85
Year: 2013
Price: $47,000
Mileage: 36,000
Color: White
Delivered: August 2013
VIN: 5YJSA1CN5DFP16645
Options: Pano Roof, Tan Nappa Leather, Lacewood, Tech Package, Sound Studio Package, Standard Suspension, Supercharging, Trunk Cargo Cover, 19" wheels
Where is the car? New York, NY

Why am I selling? I don't commute anymore so it is not getting used.

I'm the original owner, don't smoke. Got XPEL done (with 3M on the bumpers, which is why they look yellowish, the 3M faded a lot faster than xpel). Indoor garaged from day one.

Great condition all around, thanks to the wrap. Tires still have life, used winter tires during winter (not available).

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

View attachment 213694 View attachment 213695 View attachment 213696 View attachment 213697 View attachment 213698 View attachment 213699 View attachment 213700 View attachment 213701[/QUOTE]

Michael, hope you get some action on this nice car. I have found for me Colorado is much closer and because of tax credits, there are many there that fit the P85 2013 with great clean cars but people see they dont do Autopilot or the fastest charging, or dual motors, and don't get a tax credit so this 40-48k window is pretty hard for people who won't get to do a trade-in to lower price. What bums me out is just knowing that 45k means 4500 in tax just before i get to pay 1000 per year in property tax. I get real comfortable in my ol prius real quick.

Not meaning to say anything other than I wish I was the guy who could be the next owner. Everything looks great. You have babied this car for certain and I do still have it on my short list to keep up to date on!.