TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

FS: 2013 P85, Black/Black, 7K miles, $95.5K - Sold

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by LagunaDallas, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LagunaDallas

LagunaDallas Member

I have decided to put my beloved P85 up for sale. I've had 31 vehicles and this is by far the coolest and most interesting of them all. I'm buying a vacation home almost 300 miles away from my primary home, so I have decided to get an SUV that can haul more people+junk and get there via back roads without stopping. If the house was 200 miles away, I'd 100% be keeping the car. A car broker friend of mine is handling the sale, so a link to a few pics is below. I added front window tint...otherwise stock. No condition issues, garaged, non-smoker. New price for this configuration (before tax credit) is $112,370. Price is $95,500 but I'm open to a reasonable offer. The car is in Dallas, Texas. Feel free to message me or post back with any other questions.

2013 Tesla Model S Performance (P85)
    6,800 miles (as of 11/4/13)
    Black Exterior, Black Nappa Leather Interior
    Carbon Fiber Interior Trim and Trunklid Spoiler
    Tech Package
    Sound Studio Package
    21" Grey Wheels
    Active Air Suspension
    Glass Panoramic Roof

http://www.dusouthautogroup.com/page2/page7/index.html

- - - Updated - - -

2013-09-21 19.29.56 HDR.jpg