TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

FS 2013 Tesla Model S 40 - 38k Miles 1 Owner - Portland OR

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by fluxemag, Aug 1, 2016.

1. fluxemag

fluxemag Member

2013 Tesla Model S 40kWh
    38250 miles
    120 mile rated range
    1 owner, clean title, no accidents, non-smoker
    $42600

Options:
    White exterior
    Black Leather interior
    Premium stereo upgrade
    Panoramic glass roof
    Lacewood interior trim
    Coil suspension

Standard Equipment (at the time):
    Bluetooth
    LED interior lighting
    LED DRL
    Backup cam
    Universal Mobile Charger
    3G internet connection
    Slacker Radio

Details:
    Aftermarket Vossen CV4 20" wheels in Matte Graphite
    Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus All Seasons 60% remaining (6/32 on all four corners)
    I do not have the factory wheels, but they are readily available on this forum.
    Window tint (used to live in AZ)

This is a Model S 40, so that means it has a software limited range and a 60kWh battery.Tesla will do a software update to enable the rest of the battery for a significant fee ($11k). The range suited me just fine, and maybe it will for you as well. The good news is that the battery has never been charged past ~70%. If you elect to upgrade the battery in the future, you can also turn on Supercharging, again for a fee ($2500).

The car has been serviced over the last 3 years for warranty issues, and the full bumper to bumper still has until 50k miles or 5/21/17. The battery and drive unit are covered until 100k miles or 5/21/2021. If you would like me to purchase the extended warranty for you, it is an additional $4000. It had a new drive unit installed this year, and also had the battery coolant flushed and an alignment. I will put all the records on a USB stick if you prefer.

It's in excellent overall condition. I had one door ding that was removed with PDR. There are several small rock chips on the hood, which is pretty typical. The wheels have some curb rash that has been touched up to be less noticeable (see pictures). The brakes are a little squeaky because they don't get used very often. This is fairly common as well.

I am selling the car because of a new baby. It's a wonderful car and I would love to keep it, but priorities...c'est la vie.The car has always been garaged and is currently in NE Portland, OR. I'm listing it here first before I put it on Autotrader next week.

Attached Files:

2. fluxemag

fluxemag Member

More pictures...

Attached Files:

3. p85lover/owner

I'm interested for a little less.

4. elmos_world

elmos_world Member

yes if the upgrade is 11k and i can find the 60 kwh cpo for 47k, so 36k is better, or little more

5. fluxemag

fluxemag Member

Pending sale.

• Like x 1
  6. DougH

DougH Active Member

Congrats!