Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2014 Model S 85 - B2B warranty through May 2022, FUSC & Premium Connectivity, TPMS 2, MCU2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to purchase another Model S so my S85 is offered here for sale. Pictures will be posted soon.

Year: 2014

Model: S 85 (bought as CPO on May 30, 2018)

Asking Price: $39,000 (clear title in hand)

Current Mileage: 67,532, increasing daily ~40-50 miles

Estimated Range at 100% Charge: 245, I normally only charge to 60-70% every night

Exterior Color: Silver Metallic, excellent condition, ceramic coating installed (details below)

Interior Color: Nappa Grey, excellent condition, driver seat showing some typical wear for age

Wheels: 19"

Number of previous owners: 1

Autopilot (Yes/No): No
If yes, which version:

Full Self Driving (FSD) (Yes/No): No

Limited Warranty (Yes/No): Yes
If yes, month and year it expires and/or remaining miles: May 29, 2022; ~10,000 miles to hit limit of ~77,600 miles

Battery / Drive Unit Warranty (Yes/No): Yes
If yes, month and year it expires and/or remaining miles: May 29, 2022

Are Service Records Available (Yes/No): Yes, some print out since I purchased in late May 2018; electronic starting in 2021

Does Free Unlimited SuperCharging (FUSC) Transfer (Yes/No): Yes

Free Premium Connectivity (Yes/No): Yes
Connectivity (3G/LTE): LTE

Which MCU (MCU1/MCU2): MCU2, upgraded May 2021 (warranty through May 2023); no radio module

Any additional features or add-ons (PPF, tint, ceramic coating, ...):
1. Cold weather package - wipers and full heated seats
2. Carbon Fiber trim added (still have Piano Black trim if that is preferred)
3. Cquartz Pro Ceramic coating (August 2018) - holding up very well, I always wash with Reset and use Reload every 6 months
4. 3M Ceramic Tint installed May 2021 - sides, rear, and sunroof
5. Upgraded TPMS 2 system installed in Feb 2021 along with new
Michelin tires
6. Swapped out all footwell lights and trunk/frunk lights with brighter LEDS
7. Red Logo Abstract Ocean puddle lights (still have originals I will include)
8. As-New Floor mats (I only used all weather mats since purchase)
9. A few minor issues handled under warranty - outside temp sensor, passenger front door handle, rear hatch chrome trim replaced, interior air vents replaced

Accident History: Rear bumper replaced; neighbor back in to it and cracked original, paint match is perfect

*** Pictures posted soon ***

Back on the market. Windshield replaced by Tesla last weekend (took a rock on highway). Car needs to be washed bad so no pictures yet. I can snap some with my phone tomorrow but I plan to clean this Saturday.

Prefer local NC, VA, SC sale for ease of transaction.

49C3FF08-18E9-421B-9408-FE54F63C8804.jpeg

C03A06DB-4CDF-4C04-AA0B-A88EB1C2E923.jpeg

Car will be hand washed tomorrow. Better pictures posted then

Was going to the Raleigh area, but the trip is still up in the air (no pun intended). From what I can tell, you're in the greensboro area? Was just there for the market show earlier in April.

Once you get the interior pics, please email me at [email protected]. This is a "throwaway" email address that I don't use anymore, but would be a great place to send things once the spam-bots find that while scraping the web. I would do a DM, but as a new member, I'm not allowed to do anything fancy like that.

If you also include a phone number to that email, we can always text/whatsapp.

BTW - how's the condition of the drive unit? Supposedly, the older ones had a weird hum to it? My buddy sold to another buddy his 2012, and it had that issue. And do you know if the supercharger was for the owner or for the car?
Before I bought it Tesla shipped the car to my nearest SC and it had what they thought was a MCU issue that ended up being the drive unit. So the drive unit was replaced before I closed the deal and brought it home in 2018. B2B warranty is still good through May 30, 2022 as well. Free Supercharging and Premium Connectivity stay with the car.

Good afternoon.

I know you're busy, so just let me know if you're still interested in me swinging by and looking at it. Looks like my trip is back on, and will be in the RDU area next week from M-Thursday. I haven't booked a flight home - maybe if we strike a deal, I can drive it home. :)

Interior pics would be awesome, and please send me a phone # or contact method to my email address above so we can look to try to close this out face to face.