Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2014 Model S P90D Ludicrous

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You would be stealing this car at $22k.
KBB has no sense what these cars are actually worth.
It's likely worth at least twice that amount, IMHO, or at least $40k.
Yea everyone on here would pay $22K in a second that’s just absurd. P85D’s are going in the $50K range with close too 100K miles. If under $50K miles I’ve seen some get close too $60K. I see some dealers with them listed above $60K with under 50K miles. This is easily near $40K, maybe before prices skyrocketed 2+yrs ago you could potentially get it in the high $20K range but still probably around low $33K-$30K. Right now I would say $40K is about accurate

Holy moly!! That makes me wonder what my 2014 P85D, now upgraded to a P100DL with 60k miles would be worth to an insurance company.
I don’t know about that. You can get a 2019-2020 Performance Model S for $90K-$95K with FSD. Many don’t realize that they got down too $90K fully loaded (2020-2021), 2 yrs ago so the profit owners/sellers are making from what they owe is amazing. Owners who leased them out are now decided to buy their lease out knowing they are getting back what they paid and got too drive it for 2-3 yrs for free. I can’t see yours being more than in the $70K range, high $70K (w/100 battery) mainly cuz the year and the inability to have FSD etc. I think you definitely don’t want to find out cuz I’m sure you probably have a lot more invested in it adding a 100 battery. And you probably have FUSC which is like gold right now lol 😂 . Also remember many insurance companies will not honor aftermarket additions unless added to the policy which if you have progressive is not worth it at all. But than they completely screw you if in an accident. Stay away from every using progressive they are the worst insurance company ever. The name should give that away lol

what insurance company? I had similar situation 2015 P85D 106k miles bought it Nov 2021 for $39.500. was parked on street got rear ended by someone driving 45mph went through their insurance AAA they they use a data base and found 3 cars simular to mine with same options got $54k which was more then I expected. ironically I was going to put car for sale next day.
Yea that sounds much more accurate. $89K like mentioned above is unbelievable or the greatest insurance company ever. Definitely need to find out who he uses to insure his car/cars. One thing I will say if they go off Tesla’s used prices than 2019-2021 Performance S’s with FSD and under 20K miles are anywhere from $110K-$130K which is ridiculous. But I think most of us know that Tesla isn’t trying to sell used cars. They have one goal to sell as many new cars each quarter more than the last. I think they overprice them just to get buyers to buy new and put up with the long wait time. Seems like it’s working very well for them so can’t hate them for it. This was just a few days ago. These are nowhere near what you see on other selling platforms. You can buy a Plaid S with FSD for around $130K.

067B7DAE-0659-4AD3-90D0-452D4B317F8F.jpeg

0D48A654-09CE-4CCA-B8AE-3FF4D5CF3356.jpeg

36DABB17-3533-43C0-99AD-A4B48174F5F5.png

Hey Evee My wife and I are interested in a Tesla S and we have pre approval already. Originally, we were going the CPO route but I think going private vs dealer saves us some money and more options. Would you be willing to negotiate price because I'm not based in Vegas and would need to drive/fly to come pick it up.

You can text me at 415-862-455 (four). My name is Alex. Cheers!

Yea that sounds much more accurate. $89K like mentioned above is unbelievable or the greatest insurance company ever. Definitely need to find out who he uses to insure his car/cars. One thing I will say if they go off Tesla’s used prices than 2019-2021 Performance S’s with FSD and under 20K miles are anywhere from $110K-$130K which is ridiculous. But I think most of us know that Tesla isn’t trying to sell used cars. They have one goal to sell as many new cars each quarter more than the last. I think they overprice them just to get buyers to buy new and put up with the long wait time. Seems like it’s working very well for them so can’t hate them for it. This was just a few days ago. These are nowhere near what you see on other selling platforms. You can buy a Plaid S with FSD for around $130K.

View attachment 826962
View attachment 826963

View attachment 826961
I have Oregon mutual insurance. The settlement amount is negotiable. It’s all about how rare the vehicle is with all options, color and mileage. I rejected the first offer and they came back with a much better offer. The comparables they used were no where near my P90DL. It’s not just my insurance company but all insurance companies that do business in my state have to follow the same guidelines. I also provided the original monroney sticker which showed all the options and how much everything cost. They do of course deduct for mileage but it’s still a negotiable amount plus the tax on the amount is added in the settlement.

Reactions: OGKobraTribe