Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2014 Model S85 White - IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell my 2014 Tesla Model S85 with just over 61k miles. Unlimited Supercharging and Premium Connectivity. ASKING $33k. Car is in excellent condition with white Exterior and Black interior. Paint Correction and Ceramic coated. Has 21" Silver Arachnid wheels and also have the stock 19" wheels/tires as well. Car is lowered on Airtek Coilover suspension and also have the factory struts. All service work has been done by Tesla in Chicago and Bloomington IL. All recalls performed and last month had AC dryer replaced, alignment done, and wipers replaced for general maintenance.
Factory upgraded options include Leather, AP1, LTE upgrade, no sunroof (i consider that an upgrade...lol)
Car does have a full custom SQ audio setup professionally installed which i am willing to include for the asking price.
Sq Setup includes:
2 Zapco Z-150.2 amps
1 Zapco Z-1KD amp
Zapco DSP-Z8 IV II Sound Processor
Hybrid Audio Unity 3's Highs
Hybrid Audio Legatia 6.5 mids
Hybrid Audio Legatia 12" Sub
Full Custom install shown in pictures

I will get more pics when the weather clears up here.
IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

Stereo
tes-stereo 1.jpg

tes-stereo 2.jpg

tes-stereo 3.jpg

Email [email protected] or call/text 309-261-4807

Last edited:
Okay, i ordered my new car today so looking for offers up until i have to decide on trading in or not. Will consider reasonable offers! It would really be a shame to trade in a mint low mileage s. Would rather it go to someone who will appreciate the car.

Last edited: