Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2014 P85D Dec. Build 42k Miles lease end buy out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My P85D lease is coming to an end this month and before turning it back in, I'm posting to see if anyone is interested in purchasing it at low 70's mainly to allow me to recover some of the down pay and use it on my next Tesla. Comps on vehicles offered by tesla is around $79k.

This is a southern california (orange county vehicle), mainly used for commute and never really any passengers in front or back, so the interior is prestine. No huge warranty issues; I brought it in for brand new tail lights and a sensor replacement. Vehicle specs attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• P85D.jpg
    P85D.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 139
An inventory P100D would be $85k after tax credit.

I'm only seeing two P100Ds in inventory, and both are around $120k after federal tax credit:

upload_2017-12-14_18-30-14.png

For P85Ds with the Performance + suspension (Tesla's 'Best Car Ever'), the OP asking for "low 70's" seems like a bargain.

Average price for CPO P85Ds is currently: $82,320. If we limit the list below to the two cars with the + suspension, the average price is $84,700. Even with 19" rims, no pano roof, no subzero, and no hifi audio, "low 70s" seems about right. I wonder if the OP can confirm the + suspension on the car?

upload_2017-12-14_18-32-29.png

oops oops oops! I was wondering why there were questions about the smart air suspension so I looked at my thread again... and realized that the file uploaded was the *initial* order sheet which for some reason remained on my tesla docs, even though I had later added it before delivery.

Attached is the correct one (weird that both sheets are still on the mytesla acct).

Correct MSRP $116420.00

Attachments

• tesla2.jpg
    tesla2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 101
I was actually asking if you knew your car had the "Performance +" suspension from the P85+. Most (but apparently not all) December 14 thru April 15 P85Ds had the P+ suspension -- which is a firmer more sportier ride than the standard suspension. Sometimes it appeared on the window sticker, but sometimes it didn't, but cars still had it.

See this thread for details: Performance Plus (+) Upgrade

p.s. I'm not an interested buyer, I already have P85D(+). :) But it would help others to know if it has the + setup.

Hank, no worries! I didn't think someone with the same model as me would want a second one. I definitely misread your question about the "+" suspension but I guess it led me to realize that the sheet I uploaded was an outdated one.

Now to answer your question, I definitely think this is "+" suspension even though it doesn't state so on the window sticker. Ironically, 3 years ago I was wondering why my window sticker/specs don't show anything different than non "P" vehicles when the ride is obviously firmer than the loaner or friend vehicles with suspension. This is just based on the driving experience and not any of the suspension components mentioned in your other thread

Checking the window sticker, "date of manufacture 12/2014" with delivery to me on second to last business day of year (yeah I screwed myself on the "2014")

btw keep up the good work on your site! I look at it on a near daily basis just to study inventory changes (chart junky over here)

Reactions: HankLloydRight