Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2014 P85D+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Time for my third Telsa to go to make room for a fourth. Its hard for me to sell this as I feel like the + version of this car is the best car tesla ever made.

The car is in near flawless condition, with a minor scratch on the exterior, interior is nearly flawless as well. The car has been garaged kept. This car was used mostly for highway driving (between FL and NY as my other were). Stock tires have less than 3k, 2 have a little curb rash on them.

My battery charges to 227 miles with a 90% charge and around 250 with a full charge.
39,050 miles
Car is located in Northern NJ
Factory bumper to bumper warranty

Upgraded Options:
85KWh Battery
Grey
Dual Motors
Active air suspension
Black Napa Leather Next Gen interior
Carbon Fiber interior decor with carbon center
Tech Package w auto-presenting door handles, memory seats, Google maps and Navigon navigation
Sound Studio Package
Power rear lift gate
Extended leather armrests and dashboard
Interior LED lighting
LED fog and cornering lights
Lighted door handles.
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
21" Grey Wheels
21" Michelin Tires
Black Alcántara Headliner

Standard Options:
17" Touch Screen
Autopilot
Heated Front Seats
Homelink integrated garage door
Geofencing for automatic air-suspension adjustment
Slacker radio
LTE connectivity and bluetooth
Balance of the unlimited milage battery factory warranty (5 years)
Unlimited milage drivetrain warranty

GORGEOUS CAR, EPIC PRICE! ....come on people!

not necessarily but the ferocity of your promotion is exceptional

This is nothing compared to when @Plan B was selling his own car, just get used to it :D:D:D

To keep things on topic though, the OP is offering a nice car, with a desirable configuration and color/decor. That being said, the original asking price had a big premium attached (likely for this reason), and was maybe a bit ambitious.

He's doing the right thing by dropping the price as more time passes. I suggest getting a quote from Vroom to set the floor, and going for a private sale $2-3K above that. Ultimately, I think it has to price out in the 50's to move right away, but if he's non-negotiable, he may need to wait for the right buyer with an emotional attachment to the configuration.

I'd be a potential buyer if I were shopping this range, as it's in my area, but I'm looking for a bit less car, by about $10K.

Either way, @stoneskid GLWS!

This is nothing compared to when @Plan B was selling his own car, just get used to it :D:D:D

To keep things on topic though, the OP is offering a nice car, with a desirable configuration and color/decor. That being said, the original asking price had a big premium attached (likely for this reason), and was maybe a bit ambitious.

He's doing the right thing by dropping the price as more time passes. I suggest getting a quote from Vroom to set the floor, and going for a private sale $2-3K above that. Ultimately, I think it has to price out in the 50's to move right away, but if he's non-negotiable, he may need to wait for the right buyer with an emotional attachment to the configuration.

I'd be a potential buyer if I were shopping this range, as it's in my area, but I'm looking for a bit less car, by about $10K.

Either way, @stoneskid GLWS!
Oh I was here for that. Salad days :rolleyes: