Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2014 S 85 w/Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_9366.JPG
Well cared for Tesla Model S 85 built Nov 2014, delivered 1/29/15
Silver exterior with black leather interior
Carbon Fiber Decor Accents
Tech Package w/Autopilot
High Fidelity Sound System
Sunroof
Twin Chargers
Paint Armor Protection on front
Free Unlimited Supercharging for life
New tires Oct 2018
90k miles
Clean title Autocheck score = 95

Car has been babied, kept in garage at home and at work. Mild winters in Oregon mean that it hasn't been exposed to harsh temperature changes. Used as a commute vehicle and only charged to 100% on a few occasions, little to no battery degradation experienced. Not to worry because the drive until and battery are covered under the 8yr unlimited miles warranty.

Front seats were replaced 1.5yrs ago, so they are basically brand new and show very little wear.

Please note: there is a scuff in the pain on the back bumper, you can see in the rear picture. Besides that, the car is in fantastic shape.

Asking $42.3k or best reasonable offer

IMG_9343.JPG
IMG_9348.JPG
IMG_9359.JPG
IMG_9366.JPG
IMG_9375.JPG
IMG_9381.JPG
IMG_9392.JPG
IMG_9397.JPG
IMG_9399.JPG

I'm not interested in it, but peaked atthe ad since it is very similar to my S. I won't tell you a number, but I'd advise looking at market prices much closer and adjusting your asking price accordingly.

Interesting point, I did my research and feel like the price was fair given the features compared with others in my region. Ok, no problem... If it would spark interest I'll bring the price down to $39,900 in hopes of a quick sale. If the car doesn't sell in the next couple days I'll probably keep it, reason for selling was to take advantage of the P100D Inventory deals right now but those prices will increase dramatically on the 1st.

New Price = $39,900
PM if interested

For non-Tesla or non-Autopilot owners -->

Do you have a long commute? With Autopilot and an electric motor, there is nothing that could make the drive more relaxing. No longer stressed after driving on I-5 morning and night, making thousands of micro-movements required when driving other cars. The electric engine reduces vibration and noise when driving, you won't believe the difference until you make the change. I owned a hybrid previously with a gas bill of about $240/mo, then I switched to this car the electric bill went up by just $40/mo (that was a $200 monthly savings).

Unlimited Supercharging?
AP 1?
Next Generation seats?
Wow. This is a great vehicle! Someone is going to get a great deal here.

Free unlimited supercharging for life
AP1 active and used on a daily basis for my commute
They are not next gen seats, but they are only 1.5 years old
Thanks, I think so too but the new P100D is calling. Anyone seriously interested, please reach out today. Promised the wife I would let the new one go if I didn't have any takers on mine by end of day.

I'm likely buying a different vehicle today. Let me know if you can match the price
2014 Model S 85 with an upgraded 90 kWh battery
Tech Package with auto pilot
3rd row seat
unlimited supercharging
Pano roof
tan leather seat configuration
19" wheels
111,000 miles.
$33,000

The miles is the only downside, though I know that doesn't mean a hell of a lot for EVs.

Interesting point, I did my research and feel like the price was fair given the features compared with others in my region. Ok, no problem... If it would spark interest I'll bring the price down to $39,900 in hopes of a quick sale. If the car doesn't sell in the next couple days I'll probably keep it, reason for selling was to take advantage of the P100D Inventory deals right now but those prices will increase dramatically on the 1st.

New Price = $39,900
PM if interested

Honestly, my car has every option yours has, plus air suspension, sub-zero package, alcantara headliner, cyclone wheels, and premium interior package - and it has 62,000 miles. I would take your asking price for mine. Oh, and it's in excellent condition also.

I think you'll need to be around $35k to sell it. But, I could be dead wrong. Only time will tell.

Attachments

• Tesla window sticker Options Only.png
    Tesla window sticker Options Only.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 52