Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2015 70D CPO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

LCR1

Oct 24, 2017
Houston
Got laid off and putting it up for sale. I'm not desperate, this isn't a fire sale but if I can get some money back and reduce monthly expenditures I'll take it. If you don't like something make a counter offer, if you're not interested in buying move along. I'll take pictures tomorrow.

2015 70D, 4/50 CPO bought on 12/15/17 @ 43,681 currently has 49,660. 236 miles @ 100% charge

Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Titanium Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Tan Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Décor
Light Headliner
Unlimited Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features
Premium Interior Package
Subzero Weather Package

I have all the previous service receipts from first owner; some random rattles and annual maintenance. I had one handle replaced, AP camera replaced, and parking brake assembly replaced. I know at least 3 wheels and all tires were replaced in the CPO process

Looking on the CPO sites history shows 70D and 85s with AP, etc. sold in the mid 60s. Asking $60,000

I'll get pictures in the morning. Here's some random ones from my phone. Bank has title, Digital Credit Union, they were the reccomended bank from Tesla at 2%

IMG_1666.jpg
photo oct 23, 4 09 42 pm.jpg
IMG_0216.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 48
I can vouch for @LCR1 in that he’s a legitimate guy and would do what is needed to facilitate a smooth transaction for interested parties. He put me in touch with my OA who inevitably helped me find my MS in less than 4 weeks. Not to mention all the advice and guidance he provided me for my long road trip home after picking up my car. Real solid guy!

Thanks @LCR1
I'm not finding the VIN in the CPO archive though.. nor anything 70D with that mileage.
Someone more knowledgeable will correct me if I’m wrong here, but I’m 98% sure.. if you obtain your car through an OA, prior to it being posted online as a CPO, it will not appear in the archives. Which based on what you said, appears you were searching ev-CPO for his VIN.

Thanks @LCR1
I'm not finding the VIN in the CPO archive though.. nor anything 70D with that mileage.

Don't know what to tell you but I can assure you it was bought under the 4year 50k CPO program. I don't expect someone to hand over a stack of cash without seeing the warranty paper work and I'm sure there's a process we'd have to follow from Tesla anyway to transfer the car in the accounts.

Why are you using prices of 85s for comparison?

Because all I found in the CPO sites was a handfull of 70Ds, I don't remember the original price break down of the single motor 85 but they seemed to fall inline around the 70D CPO market. You can view the CPO archives on teslainventory.com and narrow it down to just 70Ds.

What state is the car located in ?

Car is located in SW Houston. Sugar Land would be the closest suburb people might have heard of.

If someone secures payment/ financing and places a non-refundable $3,000 deposit I'll drive this car anywhere in the US. non refundable because I'm not driving to New Jersey or California, etc. just for someone to try and back out on the deal.

I'm heading out to clean my desk out of the car and I'll get the pictures.

Reactions: JPUConn
That's a nice offer if you decide to drive it to Cali for free!

Well since I'm unemployed really all that I'm out is time and a plane ticket, of course I'll try and plan delivery around a cheap ticket. But seriously I'd have no problems leaving today for LA or San Fran, New York, etc.

My time is worth very little right now, someone else's time/ convenience may be worth a whole lot. Unfortunate on my end of the deal but beneficial to both parties.

pictures from 10 minutes ago. I still drive the car so mileage will slowly go up. Some people have asked about the color and there's some debate as to what the hell titanium metallic actually is. Tesla lists it as a gray and you can see in the pictures here, depending on lighting, it is unmistakably grey or it is unmistakably sandstone I guess take your pick :D

I had qualms about it when purchasing but everyone that's seen it has complimented it.

Center console shows sunroof and subzero controls as well as AP controls.

IMG_1668.JPG
IMG_1669.JPG
IMG_1670.JPG
IMG_1671.JPG
IMG_1672.JPG
IMG_1673.JPG
IMG_1675.JPG
IMG_1676.JPG