Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2015 Model S 85 D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Red with Tan Nappa Leather Seats
Obeche Wood Matte Decor
Tech Package with AP1

I am the original owner selling my beloved Model S. Soon a Model 3 will take its place. I am asking $31,000. I am the original owner so the free lifetime supercharging will go with the car to the new owner.

Mileage is 110,500 - almost all highway miles between DC and WV. 19inch wheels with newish General GMax tires. 2nd set of wheels available - TSW Nurburgring with oldish Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Tesla maintained. At 100% charge the rated range is 255 miles. Replaced MCU Oct 2019. Other maintenance includes lift gate drain plug, front airbag, steering rack housing bolts, new charge port door, left rear and front passenger door handle replacement.

For an extra $500 off or including extra wheels there is a trivia question. A discerning eye might notice the location of the photos and that there is race track curbing. What was the race and when did it take place. Hint: a Panoz won the race.
IMG_3158.jpg
IMG_3178.jpgIMG_3180.jpgIMG_3164.jpgIMG_3169.jpgIMG_3155.jpgIMG_3152.jpgIMG_3148.jpgIMG_3159.jpg

Reactions: JimmyB