Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2015 Model S 85D, CPO Warranty, OHIO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good luck finding a P85D for $43k today. The used market has all but dried up and prices are reflecting that. It's more of a buyer's market than it was about a year ago.
There is way less inventory especially on Teslas Used Inventory. As of today, the pricing seems pretty inline with what Tesla is selling a 85D. Sure you can get them cheaper, but it depends on if you care about the UHFS, air suspension, or having a warranty longer than 2 years.

LOL.. don't mean to undermine your posting but just to give you a better understanding of pricing, I sold My mint condition MS85D a year ago and was only able to get $47K after months of trying. if you seriously want to sell your market price is more around $37-$40K. IMHO
LOL thanks for your input, don’t meant to undermine your post. In all seriousness I get what you are saying. The used market changes YOY and sometimes quicker in the Tesla market more so compared to other manufacturers.

LOL.. don't mean to undermine your posting but just to give you a better understanding of pricing, I sold My mint condition MS85D a year ago and was only able to get $47K after months of trying. if you seriously want to sell your market price is more around $37-$40K. IMHO
Sounds like you sold about a year too soon since the market was saturated with used cars then. It's a seller's market now that the #'s have dried up. Also, your post is incredibly rude & goes against forum rules & general internet decency. Nobody asked for your opinion on the seller's asking price.

Sounds like you sold about a year too soon since the market was saturated with used cars then. It's a seller's market now that the #'s have dried up. Also, your post is incredibly rude & goes against forum rules & general internet decency. Nobody asked for your opinion on the seller's asking price.
your posting not only makes no sense but makes you appear ignorant. isn't the purpose of a forum to voice and share opinions? and the fact that I actually have owned and sold a Tesla especially the same as the OP, doesn't that make my impute relevant and I would even say more helpful than anything you have to contribute. I would also like you to tell me which part of anything I posted was false.

Free speech doesn't always have to make you feel warm inside

your posting not only makes no sense but makes you appear ignorant. isn't the purpose of a forum to voice and share opinions? and the fact that I actually have owned and sold a Tesla especially the same as the OP, doesn't that make my impute relevant and I would even say more helpful than anything you have to contribute. I would also like you to tell me which part of anything I posted was false.

Free speech doesn't always have to make you feel warm inside
Starting your post off with a personal attack is a great way to demonstrate your freedom of speech.

Had the OP started a thread in General Discussion asking specifically for your input on the value of his car I could see your post being relevant. Instead, you're volunteering that his car is overpriced in his for sale thread and you then you try to convince others you're helping him by doing this? What color is the sky in your world?

This isn't a democracy where your freedom of speech to be an unsolicited jerk is protected.

There's a pretty nasty trend of a few jerks being pricks in the name of protecting the innocent running off newer members with their bullying tactics while claiming to save the world. I do believe these are the exact type of posts the forum staff is trying to curtail to make this a more welcoming community for everyone.

Even if they weren't, learn some respect & stop trying to impress us all with how much you know about the value of other people's belongings. It's totally disrespectful regardless of how you try to sugarcoat it after the fact.

Starting your post off with a personal attack is a great way to demonstrate your freedom of speech.

Had the OP started a thread in General Discussion asking specifically for your input on the value of his car I could see your post being relevant. Instead, you're volunteering that his car is overpriced in his for sale thread and you then you try to convince others you're helping him by doing this? What color is the sky in your world?

This isn't a democracy where your freedom of speech to be an unsolicited jerk is protected.

There's a pretty nasty trend of a few jerks being pricks in the name of protecting the innocent running off newer members with their bullying tactics while claiming to save the world. I do believe these are the exact type of posts the forum staff is trying to curtail to make this a more welcoming community for everyone.

Even if they weren't, learn some respect & stop trying to impress us all with how much you know about the value of other people's belongings. It's totally disrespectful regardless of how you try to sugarcoat it after the fact.
Giving someone advice base on the experience I had isn't being a jerk, it's silly advices which the OP responded to without issue. The question should be what is your issue. You clearly are not helping the OP by your pointless and very misdirected comments. If the OP has any issue with what I've posted, he/she can voice their concern and I will respond accordingly.

Giving someone advice base on the experience I had isn't being a jerk, it's silly advices which the OP responded to without issue. The question should be what is your issue. You clearly are not helping the OP by your pointless and very misdirected comments. If the OP has any issue with what I've posted, he/she can voice their concern and I will respond accordingly.
Advice? If you want to give advice to "help" anyone you can PM the OP your "advice" rather than crapping all over their for sale post publicly with your experience which is not only outdated as quickly as the market value on these cars shifts based on the low number of cars available but the smallest sample size possible at only one. I have bought and sold not one but FOUR used Model S cars over the last year or so and yet I don't offer my "expertise" because it's too small of a sample size and, more importantly, it's rude & incredibly disrespectful to do so publicly. The marketplace is no place for banter or your opinion on someone else's listing price.