Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2015 Model S85 $33,999

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
THIS… is a 2015 Tesla Model S85 in Pearl White with Grey Leather Interior and is loaded with EVERY option available at the time including AutoPilot, except the Cold Weather Package (rear heated seats, heated steering wheel, heated wipers at base of windshield)

Current Mileage as of 1/21/23: 75,475

Added Options from Tesla (as seen on Monroney (window) sticker, check photos):
  • 85kWh Battery
  • Pearl White Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Sunroof (no longer available as an option on newer Model S)
  • Grey Leather Seats
  • Fog Lamps
  • Extended Nappa Leather Trim
  • Premium Interior Lighting
  • Black Alcantara Headliner
  • 21” Grey Sonic Turbine Wheels
  • Obeche Wood Gloss Decor Accents
  • Tech Package w/ Autopilot (& Enhanced Features)
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
  • Premium Interior Package
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Twin Chargers (charge at 80A vs 40A at home)

I purchased this car used, directly from Tesla on 4/20/19 with 40,789mi. The car is in excellent condition, has NEVER been smoked in during my ownership, and has been a Garage Queen its entire life. ALWAYS hand washed and has never been through a regular car wash. Professionally detailed yearly. 2 Key Fobs Included.

Still has full warranty through Tesla (with no deductible) until 4/18/23 or 90,792mi and the Battery/Drive Unit Warranty until 4/28/23. Extended Warranty options still available through Xcelerate Auto.

235mi @ 100% Charge
210mi @ 90% Charge

Daily charged to 75%. Rarely have gone below 20% charge (probably around 2 dozen times). I also rarely Supercharge (last session was 18mo ago) and it still charges at full speed (120kW when conditions are right).

Has the optional “Twin Chargers” and will charge at up to 80 Amps (19kW) at home or destination chargers for fast charging. 40A Mobile Charger Included, with NEMA 14-50 & J1772 Adapters.

FREE SUPERCHARGING for LIFE (Code SC01, fully transferrable)
FREE Premium Connectivity for LIFE (Includes Satellite Maps and Audio Streaming from various sources, Save $120/yr)
CA Orange HOV lane stickers, transferrable, valid until 1/1/2024

This has Autopilot 1.0 with the Enhanced Features, such as automatic lane change with turn signal and Summon to pull in and out of tight spots. Those additional features are a $6k option on new Teslas. AP1 as it’s called, works more reliably than the newer Autopilot (less issues with phantom braking and swerving in the lane).

Car has 2 NEW rear tires, front tires have approx. 5,500mi on them. In January a rear tire was damaged due to a pothole and I decided to replace both rear. I have the other tire that was removed but not damaged, you can keep it as a spare. The wheels/tires are the same front and back (“square” setup, makes for easy tire rotation)

Brakes still have lots of life on the pads

Upgrades to the vehicle:
  • LTE/4G Connectivity Upgrade
  • OEM Optional Center Console (no longer available)
  • Professionally Applied, Full Exterior Ceramic Coating with Paint Correction (including Glass & Wheels)
  • All glass except windshield has Ceramic UV/Infrared Tint. Dark in rear, Medium for front passenger windows. Really helps keep out the heat during the summer.
  • OEM style forward facing DashCam
  • MagSafe 15W wireless charging iPhone mount
  • Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Cross-stitched Floor Mats (Drivers floor mat is OEM, and all OEM floor mats are included)
  • Removable Sun-Shades for the Panoramic Sunroof
  • New OEM Windshield wipers, replaced 1/4/23
  • Frameless Blindspot Mirrors on Side Mirrors
  • Aluminum Performance Pedal Set
  • Tesla “T” Puddle Lights. The drivers light works but the image projection is damaged. OEM puddle lights included
  • Upgraded lighting in Truck and Frunk with “bright white” LEDs
  • License Plate lights upgraded to bright white LED
  • Black & Yellow “Vintage” License Plates

Services done through warranty:
  • Drive unit replacement (before I owned the vehicle)
  • Complete AC System Replaced, approx. mid-2019
  • MCU1 (Media Control Unit) Replaced with MCU1.5 (which has a clearer screen and backup camera). There is NO yellowing at the edges of the screen (common issue with the older MCU)
  • MCU EMMC Upgrade. This was a recall due to the original smaller memory chips starting to fail.
  • Instrument Cluster Display replaced due to delamination of screen
  • All door handle mechanisms have been upgraded to the latest version which includes a new wiring harness
  • Windshield replaced by Tesla last month (Jan 2023) due to rock damage
  • Rear hatch powered lift struts replaced, along with soft close latch (End of 2022)
  • 2 speakers replaced due to rattle/crackling
  • DC-DC Converter Replaced, along with 12v Battery (battery wasn’t maintaining a charge). Completed approx. 18mo ago

Vehicle issues to be aware of (photos provided):
  • Minor road rash on the front of the hood and bumper (a few chips)
  • Minor clear-coat chip on front passenger door. Difficult to notice unless pointed out.
  • Minor ding on rear driver quarter panel at top of wheel arch. Had Paintless dent removal, but they were unable to fully remove it.
  • Chip in paint on passenger front wheel well
  • Chips on rear passenger wheel well
  • Passenger Side Mirror has road debris scratches
  • Spoiler has a small area where the clear coat has come off
  • Wheels have no curb damage, but have had some minor touch ups. There are also a couple of spots where the paint is wearing thin on the inside of the lip near where the tire makes contact.
  • Drivers seat shows some wear and cracking in the leather

Car has has 2 minor incidents:
  1. Drivers side mirror was hit while parked on the street. I was sitting in the vehicle at the time and chased the driver down. I have photos and the whole incident on DashCam. Other driver was at fault and their insurance paid to have the mirror replaced. NO damage to vehicle other than the mirror thankfully.
  2. I grazed a post in a carport. Only damage was to the left side of the front bumper and a small notch on the wheel. Both replaced through insurance by Tesla Service. NO body panel damage luckily. I have photos of the incident.

This has been an excellent vehicle the entire time I’ve owned it, and I’m sad to see it go but I needed to upgrade to the Model X for more space. It would be hard to find a vehicle that has been better taken care of!

Title in Hand, Serious buyers only! Located in West Yorba Linda on the border of Placentia

Attachments

• 01.jpeg
    01.jpeg
    886.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 03.jpeg
    03.jpeg
    670.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 04.jpeg
    04.jpeg
    694.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 05.jpeg
    05.jpeg
    753.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 07.jpeg
    07.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1187.jpeg
    IMG_1187.jpeg
    487.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IC Display & Warranty Info.jpg
    IC Display & Warranty Info.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Tesla Features & Battery.jpg
    Tesla Features & Battery.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Monroney_5YJSA1H11FFP79041.jpg
    Monroney_5YJSA1H11FFP79041.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 108
THIS… is a 2015 Tesla Model S85 in Pearl White with Grey Leather Interior and is loaded with EVERY option available at the time including AutoPilot, except the Cold Weather Package (rear heated seats, heated steering wheel, heated wipers at base of windshield)

• 85kWh Battery
  • Pearl White Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Sunroof (no longer available as an option on newer Model S)
  • Grey Leather Seats
  • Fog Lamps
  • Smart Air Suspension

I purchased this car used, directly from Tesla on 4/20/19 with 40,789mi. The car is in excellent condition, has NEVER been smoked in during my ownership, and has been a Garage Queen its entire life. ALWAYS hand washed and has never been through a regular car wash. Professionally detailed yearly. 2 Key Fobs Included.

Still has full warranty through Tesla (with no deductible) until 4/18/23 or 90,792mi and the Battery/Drive Unit Warranty until 4/28/23. Extended Warranty options still available through Xcelerate Auto.

235mi @ 100% Charge
210mi @ 90% Charge

Daily charged to 75%. Rarely have gone below 20% charge (probably around 2 dozen times). I also rarely Supercharge (last session was 18mo ago) and it still charges at full speed (120kW when conditions are right).

Has the optional “Twin Chargers” and will charge at up to 80 Amps (19kW) at home or destination chargers for fast charging. 40A Mobile Charger Included, with NEMA 14-50 & J1772 Adapters.

FREE Premium Connectivity for LIFE (Includes Satellite Maps and Audio Streaming from various sources, Save $120/yr)

This has Autopilot 1.0 with the Enhanced Features, such as automatic lane change with turn signal and Summon to pull in and out of tight spots. Those additional features are a $6k option on new Teslas. AP1 as it’s called, works more reliably than the newer Autopilot (less issues with phantom braking and swerving in the lane).

Car has 2 NEW rear tires, front tires have approx. 5,500mi on them. In January a rear tire was damaged due to a pothole and I decided to replace both rear. I have the other tire that was removed but not damaged, you can keep it as a spare. The wheels/tires are the same front and back (“square” setup, makes for easy tire rotation)

Upgrades to the vehicle:
  • Professionally Applied, Full Exterior Ceramic Coating with Paint Correction (including Glass & Wheels)
  • All glass except windshield has Ceramic UV/Infrared Tint. Dark in rear, Medium for front passenger windows. Really helps keep out the heat during the summer.
  • Cross-stitched Floor Mats (Drivers floor mat is OEM, and all OEM floor mats are included)
  • Tesla “T” Puddle Lights. The drivers light works but the image projection is damaged. OEM puddle lights included

• MCU1 (Media Control Unit) Replaced with MCU1.5 (which has a clearer screen and backup camera). There is NO yellowing at the edges of the screen (common issue with the older MCU)
  • MCU EMMC Upgrade. This was a recall due to the original smaller memory chips starting to fail.
  • All door handle mechanisms have been upgraded to the latest version which includes a new wiring harness
  • Rear hatch powered lift struts replaced, along with soft close latch (End of 2022)
  • DC-DC Converter Replaced, along with 12v Battery (battery wasn’t maintaining a charge). Completed approx. 18mo ago

• Minor clear-coat chip on front passenger door. Difficult to notice unless pointed out.
  • Minor ding on rear driver quarter panel at top of wheel arch. Had Paintless dent removal, but they were unable to fully remove it.
  • Wheels have no curb damage, but have had some minor touch ups. There are also a couple of spots where the paint is wearing thin on the inside of the lip near where the tire makes contact.

1. Drivers side mirror was hit while parked on the street. I was sitting in the vehicle at the time and chased the driver down. I have photos and the whole incident on DashCam. Other driver was at fault and their insurance paid to have the mirror replaced. NO damage to vehicle other than the mirror thankfully.
  2. I grazed a post in a carport. Only damage was to the left side of the front bumper and a small notch on the wheel. Both replaced through insurance by Tesla Service. NO body panel damage luckily. I have photos of the incident.

This has been an excellent vehicle the entire time I’ve owned it, and I’m sad to see it go but I needed to upgrade to the Model X for more space. It would be hard to find a vehicle that has been better taken care of!

Title in Hand, Serious buyers only! Located in West Yorba Linda on the border of Placentia
*Mileage as of 2/21/23: 75,475

• Informative
Reactions: GSP

• 85kWh Battery
  • Pearl White Paint
  • Grey Leather Seats
  • Fog Lamps
  • Smart Air Suspension

235mi @ 100% Charge
210mi @ 90% Charge

Upgrades to the vehicle:

Additional Photos:

Attachments

• IMG_1223 2.jpeg
    IMG_1223 2.jpeg
    957.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1221 2.jpeg
    IMG_1221 2.jpeg
    679 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1220 2.jpeg
    IMG_1220 2.jpeg
    679.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1219 2.jpeg
    IMG_1219 2.jpeg
    718.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1217.jpeg
    IMG_1217.jpeg
    637.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1214.jpeg
    IMG_1214.jpeg
    937.1 KB · Views: 72

• 85kWh Battery
  • Pearl White Paint
  • Grey Leather Seats
  • Fog Lamps
  • Smart Air Suspension

235mi @ 100% Charge
210mi @ 90% Charge

Upgrades to the vehicle:

Additional Photos of areas with minor issues:

Paint coming off of inside lip of rim is not noticeable unless standing up close at a sharp angle

Attachments

• IMG_1216.jpg
    IMG_1216.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1229.jpg
    IMG_1229.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1234.jpg
    IMG_1234.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1202.jpg
    IMG_1202.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1200.jpg
    IMG_1200.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 85
SOLD in only 24hrs for $33k
Did you sell it on here? Or elsewhere?

I’ve got a “12/30/2014 Sale date” 2014 Model S with very similar specs that I’m going to be listing soon. Only difference being, I’m having to replace my Drive Unit out of warranty. Good news is that it’s got a brand new 4yr/50k warranty on it. Just wanted to see the best way to go about selling it.