Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2015 P85D CPO - Milwaukee, WI - $50,000

WISluggo

Jun 6, 2018
Milwaukee
A recent job change has me relocating to a place that isn't conducive to EVs, so my P85D is for sale.

Currently at 54,700 miles and that will increase as she is a daily driver. She is on 21s right now, but I will include a set of 19" slipstreams with one season old Ice X tires.

CPO warranty good until just shy of 89K miles or July 2022

A picture of the sticker is attached, but highlights include:
- AP1
- Insane + mode
- Ultra High Fidelity sound
- Subzero package
- Air suspension
- Grandfather free supercharging

The biggest, noticeable boo boo is a door ding in the right rear quarter panel, I have am pretty sure it can be popped back through paintless dent removal.

Would also sell the Tesla branded all weather floor mats with the car.

Attachments

• image_3.jpg
    image_3.jpg
    779.3 KB · Views: 81
  • image_5.jpg
    image_5.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image_12.jpg
    image_12.jpg
    783.5 KB · Views: 67
  • image_4.jpg
    image_4.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image_8.jpg
    image_8.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image_6.jpg
    image_6.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 64

WISluggo

Jun 6, 2018
Milwaukee
Forgot to include two things in the original post:
1) It has the upgraded LTE cellular
2) The first owner must have gently backed into something as there is a subtle wave in the lip of the tailgate. It hasn't bothered me much and went unnoticed by me during inspection and purchase. I am just sharing in an abundance of transparency.

Target

Supporting Member
Apr 9, 2018
Chicago Land
I am trying to figure out where is less EV friendly than WI. The only place that comes to mind is North Dakota!

In all seriousness good luck with the move and all that.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC