Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2015 P90DL 22k, Silver, dual charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was unhappy with the trade in value I got from Tesla, so looking for a better offer before my estimated May delivery date. Frankly almost about the cancel the whole deal and keep the car for another 4 years because I already ate the depreciation and it's still much better than any Model 3. Car was ordered on 10/2015 and delivered 12/2015, so it's basically a 2016.

Asking for $65k OBO.

Free unlimited supercharging.
Full warranty until 12/2019, standard Tesla 8 year unlimited miles powertrain/battery warranties (12/2023).
Dual charger upgrade was also installed by Tesla for 80 amps charging capability ($2125)
Panoramic roof sunshades included ($120)
Blackvue DR650GW-2CH is neatly hardwired, and currently plan on leaving it installed ($500)

Car garaged almost it's entire life (day and night). Inside and out is near pristine condition. Charges to 100% at approximately 259 miles. Approximately 17k on the current tires, as I swap out winter wheels/tires from November-April. One accident reported, it was just a scratch on the rear bumper that was repainted since I didn't have to pay for it anyway.

0-60 in 2.8 seconds.
Quarter mile in 10.9 seconds (achieved a real 11.1 seconds on an actual drag strip)

Will upload actual pictures tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Feel free to PM me if you want to see the car in person around Boston.
tesla.png

Last edited: