TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: 2016 Model S 75D 7 seater!

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Alexfromoly, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Alexfromoly

Alexfromoly Member

Original owner, super clean, non-smoker. Beautiful car! Rare rear-facing jump seats makes this a 7 seater. Unlimited free supercharging transfers with the car. Autopilot package, full pano roof, next gen leather seats, all wheel drive. Has the new fascia. My daughter ran into it with her bike recently so there is a dent in the front right quarter panel and hood. Not that bad, though.

Attached Files:

2. polhik

polhik Member

And price?

3. Alexfromoly

Alexfromoly Member

Sorry about that; left out two important details. Asking $48,000. Mileage is currently at 56,000.

4. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Active Member

#4 PWlakewood, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    Pics of the damage would help people decide as a new hood costs 1200 or so for just the hood unpainted. When you say not that bad it could still mean a full replacement as the parts are aluminium and body shops will replace rather than repair. Fenders arent cheap either. You should get an estimate and adjust price accordingly.

As a potential buyer I know I would appreciate knowing the cost of repairs even though you say that it's not that bad.

5. Alexfromoly

Alexfromoly Member

Attached two photos of the debts. Estimate I received to repair was approximately $1,200. Can provide estimate to anyone interested.

Attached Files:

6. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Active Member

What shop did you get the estimate from? Fender and hood are aluminum and almost all shops will just replace the damaged panels. Aluminum is not easy to fix and from my experience those hard corners where the damage is located is notoriously difficult to repair. I'm not trying to be a debbie downer but just want you to be prepared to adjust price if most people don't look at your car due to the damage. I personally think 48k is s good price but my wife wont even consider another S in this color. I like the blue myself though. I will let my buddy know as he is looking for an S. GLWS

7. Alexfromoly

Alexfromoly Member

The estimate is from Martin Way Collision here is Olympia, WA.

8. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Active Member

Oh I know steve. Hes one of my good customers. Reputable shop and they do good work.

9. Alexfromoly

Alexfromoly Member

Because I have had several questions, this is a 2016.5, so it has the updated front fascia. IMG_20200103_104103~2.jpg

10. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Active Member

I've got a PDR guy here that could tap both of those out (yes, even in Aluminum panels). $1200 seems pretty reasonable for that work.

11. Alexfromoly

Alexfromoly Member

Lowering price to $47,000. Also, I have an email from Tesla stating that the new owner will have lifetime free supercharging.

• Like x 1
  12. Alexfromoly

Alexfromoly Member

Any interest at $45k?

13. Ecuamas

Ecuamas New Member

Has air suspension ?

14. Alexfromoly

Alexfromoly Member

No, standard suspension.

15. atc789

atc789 Member