Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2016/ MX/ P90DL/Silver (wrapped)/$52000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2016 Used Tesla Model X P90D PERFORMANCE
SILVER ( WRAPPED IN RED)
LUDICROUS UPGRADE
LUDICROUS/LUDICROUS +++
TESLA WARRANTY GOOD TILL LATE 2024
NEW MCU
BOTH FALCON WING DOOR MOTORS AND SENSORS REPLACED
CAR WORKS FLAWLESSLY
FREE SUPERCHARGING FOR LIFE (Tesla confirmed 3/2021)
FREE INTERNET AND PREMIUM CONNECTIVITY FOR LIFE
Autopilot with Convenience
280 miles range

$52000

2016 Used Tesla Model X P90D PERFORMANCE
SILVER ( WRAPPED IN RED)
LUDICROUS UPGRADE
LUDICROUS/LUDICROUS +++
TESLA WARRANTY GOOD TILL LATE 2024
NEW MCU
BOTH FALCON WING DOOR MOTORS AND SENSORS REPLACED
CAR WORKS FLAWLESSLY
FREE SUPERCHARGING FOR LIFE (Tesla confirmed 3/2021)
FREE INTERNET AND PREMIUM CONNECTIVITY FOR LIFE
Autopilot with Convenience
280 miles range

$52000
I'm curious how your 5-year-old Model X P90D has 30 more miles of range now than it was rated at when it was brand new.

I'm curious how your 5-year-old Model X P90D has 30 more miles of range now than it was rated at when it was brand ne
Not sure how you're trying to tell me what my car has. When I purchased the car- I included the "range upgrade". At 80%, I get about 265, so at 100% I'm assuming it's still close to the 285 mark. IF you're not a legit buyer but rather just a troll-please move along.

Not sure how you're trying to tell me what my car has. When I purchased the car- I included the "range upgrade". At 80%, I get about 265, so at 100% I'm assuming it's still close to the 285 mark. IF you're not a legit buyer but rather just a troll-please move along.
Ah, I see now. You just want to pick fights online and that's why you chose to respond to my legitimate question the way you did. Best of luck with the sale and I'm sure anybody who is willing to give you $52k is going to want to know something as important as the actual range at 100% on a 5-year-old Model X P90D. Spoiler alert, it's not 280 miles. They're probably also going to know what the mileage is to but I guess I'm just being a "troll" by stating the obvious questions legitimate buyers are going to be asking.

Ah, I see now. You just want to pick fights online and that's why you chose to respond to my legitimate question the way you did. Best of luck with the sale and I'm sure anybody who is willing to give you $52k is going to want to know something as important as the actual range at 100% on a 5-year-old Model X P90D. Spoiler alert, it's not 280 miles. They're probably also going to know what the mileage is to but I guess I'm just being a "troll" by stating the obvious questions legitimate buyers are going to be asking.
Are you in the market? Or just looking to argue with people in the For Sale section? I’m guessing the latter.

Can you post photos? Location? 7 seater? 5 seater?

To the range question/concern - just open the Tesla app, go to the charging tab, slide to the right, and screen capture.

Something like this would be helpful information...from Tesla phone app (my MS, for ref.)
Screenshot_20210420-101325.png