Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS - 2016 Tesla P100DL+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model S on order that will be delivered soon. I am selling my much loved P100DL. I am in Orange County CA - 92618

2016 refresh Model S P100D Ludicrous. Midnight Silver Metallic / Tan Leather Interior. Single owner, non-smoker, excellent condition inside and out. Meticulously maintained and garaged. This Model S has a rare combination of free unlimited supercharging, genuine leather ventilated seats with cooling and heating, and premium alacantara on the dash and headliner. This particular combination was only offered from October 2016 to March 2017. The free unlimited supercharging is transferable to the new owner. This car was delivered on December 30, 2016.

The options include:
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Enhanced Autopilot with MCU2 Autopilot computer
  • Ludicrous+ Performance Package
  • Premium Upgrades Package
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Tan perforated Leather Premium Seats with cooling
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
  • Glass Roof
  • Figured Ash Wood Decor
  • 21” Turbine Wheels
  • Alcantara Headliner and Dash trim
  • Free lifetime unlimited supercharging (transferable to new owner)

The MSRP was $146,950.00
Asking $71,500

HERE IS A LINK TO PHOTOS

iCloud Photo Sharing

Reactions: JimmyB
I have a 2022 Model S on order that will be delivered soon. I am selling my much loved P100DL. I am in Orange County CA - 92618

2016 refresh Model S P100D Ludicrous. Midnight Silver Metallic / Tan Leather Interior. Single owner, non-smoker, excellent condition inside and out. Meticulously maintained and garaged. This Model S has a rare combination of free unlimited supercharging, genuine leather ventilated seats with cooling and heating, and premium alacantara on the dash and headliner. This particular combination was only offered from October 2016 to March 2017. The free unlimited supercharging is transferable to the new owner. This car was delivered on December 30, 2016.

The options include:
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Enhanced Autopilot with MCU2 Autopilot computer
  • Ludicrous+ Performance Package
  • Premium Upgrades Package
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Tan perforated Leather Premium Seats with cooling
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
  • Glass Roof
  • Figured Ash Wood Decor
  • 21” Turbine Wheels
  • Alcantara Headliner and Dash trim
  • Free lifetime unlimited supercharging (transferable to new owner)

The MSRP was $146,950.00
Asking $71,500

HERE IS A LINK TO PHOTOS

iCloud Photo Sharing
I left off my contact info. Email - [email protected]

Here are a few additional details, based on questions some of you have asked via PM. I attached screenshots of the warranty coverage and the cost of upgrading the computer to the new FSD computer ($1,000 for this vehicle). This seems pretty reasonable. However its worth pointing out that the Enhanced Autopilot (a package that they dont offer anymore) that is already active on the car is really solid and does everything the FSD currently advertises to do except Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control.

Another question was the 90% and 100% range (note that this is with the 21" wheels).
100% = 284
90% = 255

Upgrade FSD computer screenshot.jpegwarranty coverage screenshot.png

Hi there, very interested. Sent you PM, will email you. thanks
If that doesnt work out for you , I am considering selling my 2016 Model X P90D With unlimited Supercharging for life. White on White with Ludicrous+ and warranty for another 1.5 years if i sell it. It will come with an unopened bottle of Tesla Tequila from the very first batch only asking 64.200

I tried to sell my 2019 Raven Model X, 26K miles, 7 Seat, MSM with FSD and 8 Year Extended warranty for $90K here and just got low baller offers.
Tesla gave me $94K and probably selling it for $115K