Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2017 Model S 100D AP3/ Midnight Silver/ MCU1/ FL/CLEAN TITLE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New tires and no wheel scuffs. Capable of FSD but needs software. On options list the AP 2.5 has been upgraded to 3.0. Center console upgraded to wireless charging. Also has upgraded 72 amp charger which charges at about 17mi/hr on a 240v/50a circuit. Tesla Mobile EVSE. Rides and drives comfortably. I have installed a sun shade in the full glass roof and the car also has 4 floor mats; only the frunk is without a mat. Two FOBs. Selling because wife has ordered MY and we are keeping the 2016 90D w FUSC. Priced to sell. Very Good to Excellent condition. 90% battery about 300 miles. About 12000 miles remain on warranty. Asking $58400.
Odometer.png
IMG_0918.jpeg
IMG_0910.jpeg
IMG_0895 2.jpeg
IMG_0893.jpeg
IMG_0880.jpeg
IMG_0885.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0896.jpeg
    IMG_0896.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Options for VIN 100D.pdf
    303 KB · Views: 109
  • 5YJSA1E23HF213298-VIN Report.pdf
    43.2 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: TwistedGray
When does the warranty expire?
Tesla used vehicles are covered by the remainder of 4 years or 50,000 miles left on the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty. After expiration, the Used Vehicle Limited Warranty provides additional coverage of 1 year or 10,000 miles. If the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty has already expired, the Used Vehicle Limited Warranty will provide coverage of 1 year or 10,000 miles, starting from your delivery date.

The car has 39000 miles

Tesla used vehicles are covered by the remainder of 4 years or 50,000 miles left on the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty. After expiration, the Used Vehicle Limited Warranty provides additional coverage of 1 year or 10,000 miles. If the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty has already expired, the Used Vehicle Limited Warranty will provide coverage of 1 year or 10,000 miles, starting from your delivery date.

The car has 39000 miles
I understand how the warranty works...i did not know you were not the original owner hence i was inquiring about when the 4 yr 50k mile warranty ended since this was a 2017 model. So i guess i should have phrased the question as: What date or mileage does the warranty end?

Thanks.

I understand how the warranty works...i did not know you were not the original owner hence i was inquiring about when the 4 yr 50k mile warranty ended since this was a 2017 model. So i guess i should have phrased the question as: What date or mileage does the warranty end?

Thanks.
Well, the way I read it: there is 11,000 miles remaining on 4yr/50000 miles (car has 39000miles). At the expiration of that there should be another year/10000 miles the way I read it.

It doesn't matter if the car has 0 miles, warranty will end at 4 years. Seeing the car is 2017, did the original warranty expire and if it expired 6 or more months ago, it's essentially another 5-6 months. Not that there is much difference between 6 months and a year, I think buyers would appreciate the exact warranty they are buying.
The car itself looks very nice and well taken care of. Good luck with the sale.

It doesn't matter if the car has 0 miles, warranty will end at 4 years. Seeing the car is 2017, did the original warranty expire and if it expired 6 or more months ago, it's essentially another 5-6 months. Not that there is much difference between 6 months and a year, I think buyers would appreciate the exact warranty they are buying.
The car itself looks very nice and well taken care of. Good luck with the sale.
All I did was read the warranty from the Tesla website. How about caveat emptor if your interpretation is different.:)