Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available FS: 2017 Model S 75D - 22k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling our 2017 Model S 75D. Only 22,115 miles!

Solid Black Paint with Black Tesla Premium Leather Seats and Figured Ashwood Decor.
  • Premium Interior Package
  • Subzero Weather Package
  • All Glass Roof
  • Enhanced Autopilot.
Integrated center console
Full body ceramic coating and clear vinyl wrap on front.
Matte Chrome delete + matte black powder-coated 19" Slipstream Wheels.
Includes Weather Tech Floor + Trunk mats.

This car is in great shape and is so fun to drive! It was backed into in a parking garage and there was a minor dent, which we repaired through a Tesla approved body shop.

Asking $45,000 for this bad@ss :)
IMG_2311.jpg

Reactions: jpk195
It does not have air suspension or coil-overs. The basic warranty is 4 years / 50,000 miles. We purchased end of December 2017, so that would expire December 2021 (I believe there is an option to extend). The battery warranty on the S is 8 years / 150,000 miles.

Do you have original build sheet / options sheet?
See attached, this is the paperwork from the sale. This was a showroom car from Tesla's inventory as we were scrambling to get the purchase completed before the end of 2017 in case the federal tax credit was not extended into 2018! ;-) Also attaching the car details from my Tesla account. Let me know if you have more questions! Note: We do have free unlimited supercharging but I don't think it transfers when we sell the car.
IMG_9859.jpg
2017 Tesla S_LI.jpg

I think it used to be tied to the VIN so it would transfer with the owner but I believe that they changed that in 2017 and it no longer transfers when there is a change in title. FWIW, we have a wall charger at home and only supercharged a handful of times since we've the car!
Still VIN transferrable in my experience. We bought a 2016.5 S 90D as the second owner (not from Tesla) and free supercharging transferred without issue.

Still VIN transferrable in my experience. We bought a 2016.5 S 90D as the second owner (not from Tesla) and free supercharging transferred without issue.
Did you buy yours as a private party sale or through a dealer? I am currently in the market and found a good dealer through an online dealer but not sure if supercharging would transfer. Doesn't look like the car ever went back to Tesla from the carfax. So just curious

Does the free supercharging stay with the car?
I think it used to be tied to the VIN so it would transfer with the owner but I believe that they changed that in 2017 and it no longer transfers when there is a change in title. FWIW, we have a wall charger at home and only supercharged a handful of times since we've the car!
This car would not have transferable free unlimited supercharging. To have it the car must have been Ordered By 1/15/2017 and Delivered Before 4/15/2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.