Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2017 Tesla Model S 75 Black with Black Leather

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted this earlier in another thread that I was looking to sell my order for a 2017 Tesla Model S75. If anyone is interested I already have a 2500 non-refundable deposit on the car and also a 1000 referral bonus. I was told it would be fairly easy to transfer to whoever wants the car when the car is built. The buyer would receive the full tax incentive and any applicable state rebates. The title and registration would be under whoever takes the car.

In the end, I can just cancel the order, not take delivery and lose $2500 or maybe someone may be looking to get a Model S75 Black with Black Leather for $3500 less than retail.

I was told this can be changed to a different model or configuration and the cost is $500 to make any changes.

I'm not asking for anything in return and hope someone in this forum can use this. All I ask if you want a different car to just pay the $500 yourself and in the end get $3000 off.

Please PM if you're interested as I would hope someone can benefit from this.

Thanks

Pretty nice deal if Tomguy really doesn't want anything in return. You should post a drop dead date when someone can make changes to the order like changing color or adding dual motors.

The car is being manufactured but I think I set a delivery target of July-August. So the car can be changed anytime during production and just have to pay a fee. But once the car is finished, I'm set on taking it the way it's configured.

I don't want anything in return for this just that whoever takes it just pays the change fee.