TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

FS: 2017 Tesla Model S 75 Black with Black Leather

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by tomguy, May 30, 2017.

1. tomguy

tomguy Member

I posted this earlier in another thread that I was looking to sell my order for a 2017 Tesla Model S75. If anyone is interested I already have a 2500 non-refundable deposit on the car and also a 1000 referral bonus. I was told it would be fairly easy to transfer to whoever wants the car when the car is built. The buyer would receive the full tax incentive and any applicable state rebates. The title and registration would be under whoever takes the car.

In the end, I can just cancel the order, not take delivery and lose $2500 or maybe someone may be looking to get a Model S75 Black with Black Leather for $3500 less than retail.

I was told this can be changed to a different model or configuration and the cost is $500 to make any changes.

I'm not asking for anything in return and hope someone in this forum can use this. All I ask if you want a different car to just pay the $500 yourself and in the end get $3000 off.

Please PM if you're interested as I would hope someone can benefit from this.

Thanks

2. sperkin

sperkin Member

Pretty nice deal if Tomguy really doesn't want anything in return. You should post a drop dead date when someone can make changes to the order like changing color or adding dual motors.

3. tomguy

tomguy Member

The car is being manufactured but I think I set a delivery target of July-August. So the car can be changed anytime during production and just have to pay a fee. But once the car is finished, I'm set on taking it the way it's configured.

I don't want anything in return for this just that whoever takes it just pays the change fee.

4. tomguy

tomguy Member

Still available if anyone is interested.

5. tomguy

tomguy Member

Just checked and was told it can be applied towards an inventory car also.

6. sperkin

sperkin Member

That's wonderful. I had my eye on an inventory s75 for $76k with air suspension in LA but that was was sold over the weekend :(

7. VHarl

VHarl Member

Hey, is this still available? I may be interested

8. tomguy

tomguy Member

Yes it's still available.. PM me if you're interested.

9. tomguy

tomguy Member

Just wanted to say it's still available.. I had some inquiries but nothing 100% certain yet.

10. vkathuria

vkathuria Member

Just wanted to drop a note that it is nice of you to offer this without wanting anything in return!

11. voomik

voomik New Member

Also PM sent :) Hope I caught it on time.

12. msmetzger

msmetzger Member

Does this offer still stands and when is the deadline? I may be interested.. Please PM me

13. voomik

voomik New Member

@msmetzger I take delivery Monday via this offer. @tomguy is the real deal and a stand up guy!

• Like x 1
  14. T3xrr

T3xrr Member

What kind of black?

15. tomguy

tomguy Member

Thanks and I hope you enjoy your car. Once you own a Tesla you'll never go back. I'm glad it worked out for everybody.

16. voomik

voomik New Member

Hey @msmetzger be sure to check out the latest inventory sites and contact Tesla to see if there are any discounted inventory models! If you need a referral code let me know as I would appreciate it!