Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018-2020 Model 3 USB-A to USB-C Retrofit Adapters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
rear vent housing was 100+tax as of December 2021. not sure if they raised prices since they raised car prices by what seems like 10k since then lol.

anywho, i see there's 6 likes to my other post. i just ordered enough parts to make another 22 adapters and i hope it will be the last time but.. please understand it takes freaking forever to play with these tiny wires and crimp them correctly, test them and get them packed for shipping. parts are also hard to come by right now it seems so i've technically ordered enough to potentially make 50 adapters eventually. minimum order was 220 for one of the pins required.

I'd be down for 2!

I got half the parts in last week, unfortunately the rest are backordered. I'll be posting 10 adapters on the fleabay tomorrow morning with the other 12 for sale as soon as I get the missing part and of course make them

aYhHiTB.jpg

Reactions: Jack Vang
Did anyone have any issues ordering the retrofit UBS C parts? Do you just go to your local service center or can they be ordered through the app?
order through the app, service > other > something else. then just ask for the specific parts to buy only. they'll quote you and send you the estimate to accept and once accepted they'll order and message you once it's in for pickup

Reactions: Jack Vang