Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Model 3 AWD LR

MatildaModel3

Apr 15, 2017
Chicago
Based in Chicago, my 3 runs great and is in near perfect condition. Mileage is 4,000. Carvana and similar places are currently offering $44,000.

only reason I’m looking to sell is to upgrade to performance.

Includes:
Midnight silver metallic
19” wheels plus one extra wheel
White interior
Standard autopilot

• Funny
Reactions: DanCar and bebebla

bebebla

Oct 15, 2019
Utah
I am looking for a Perfomance as well but I may be interested and can buy right away. Please can you share some pictures? Any scratches, accidents or problems?

Last edited:

mswlogo

Aug 27, 2018
MA, NH
Wait a sec, Carvana and similar are offering you now $44k for a one year old Molde 3 AWD without FSD/EAP and you haven't taken that offer already? o_O

That's exactly what I was thinking. He might have "EAP" though. The only "Auto Pilot" in 2018 was "EAP" or nothing. Still a good offer even with EAP.

bebebla

Oct 15, 2019
Utah
So does it have EAP 2.5?

Based in Chicago, my 3 runs great and is in near perfect condition. Mileage is 4,000. Carvana and similar places are currently offering $44,000.

only reason I’m looking to sell is to upgrade to performance.

Includes:
Midnight silver metallic
19” wheels plus one extra wheel
White interior
Standard autopilot

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
My understanding is there is only either AP 2.5 or FSD for Model 3s.

The change to "only AP or FSD" was in april of this year. A car in 2018 didnt have "standard" autopilot. It only had "Enhanced Autopilot" or Enhanced autopilot with Full self driving add on.

I purchased Enhanced autopilot for my Model 3 Performance purchased in dec of 2018 (for 5k). There was no "autopilot" to purchase then, as I said. So if this car has any sort of autopilot at all, it likely has enhanced autopilot, which is everything CURRENTLY in FSD (but no computer upgrade).

No comment at all on pricing, thats between OP and whoever wants to buy this car.

MatildaModel3

Apr 15, 2017
Chicago
unnamed.jpg
Pic

cucubits

May 17, 2019
TX
Sure... or you can go on there and price it out with zip code 60606.

Cool, if the offer is indeed true I'll show myself out and just accept that these cars, used, one year old are worth just a few $k under current new pricing. Carvana and such used to be the default lowballers of the industry, I guess this is not the case anymore.

Having said that, I'd like to see this confirmed too. GL.

cucubits

May 17, 2019
TX
All good then. If you don't get any better offers in those 7 days while the Carvana deal is good, I'd suggest to take it. There is a slight possibility they haven't updated their offers according to current Tesla pricing and you should take advantage of this...

St_Bernardus

Aug 23, 2019
PA
I think Carvana's computers are honestly just really out of whack at evaluating realistic Tesla pricing with all the changes. I think they rely heavily on data to automate the price points and their data is bad. Just look at the carvana listings where it is hard to tell the trim/features of listed model 3s. A good deal is a good deal for a trade in tho.

• Helpful
Reactions: cucubits

KSilver2000

Dec 23, 2017
CA
In CA, there are currently a handful of inventory 2019 AWD LR 3's with less than 250 miles on odometer, without FSD, for $46K.

If you're offered $44K, as others have said, take it and run, and don't look back.

Reactions: PWlakewood

lirandy

Aug 10, 2017
La Habra, CA
I just checked Carvana inventory. They are selling a few SR+ for around $42-43k with around 200-600 miles in them while a brand new one starts at $40.1k incl destination. Now I kinda wanna sell mine and get a M3P. Lol

Reactions: cucubits

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC