Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Model 3 AWD LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based in Chicago, my 3 runs great and is in near perfect condition. Mileage is 4,000. Carvana and similar places are currently offering $44,000.

only reason I’m looking to sell is to upgrade to performance.

Includes:
Midnight silver metallic
19” wheels plus one extra wheel
White interior
Standard autopilot

• Funny
Reactions: DanCar and bebebla
My understanding is there is only either AP 2.5 or FSD for Model 3s.

The change to "only AP or FSD" was in april of this year. A car in 2018 didnt have "standard" autopilot. It only had "Enhanced Autopilot" or Enhanced autopilot with Full self driving add on.

I purchased Enhanced autopilot for my Model 3 Performance purchased in dec of 2018 (for 5k). There was no "autopilot" to purchase then, as I said. So if this car has any sort of autopilot at all, it likely has enhanced autopilot, which is everything CURRENTLY in FSD (but no computer upgrade).

No comment at all on pricing, thats between OP and whoever wants to buy this car.

unnamed.jpg
Pic

Sure... or you can go on there and price it out with zip code 60606.

Cool, if the offer is indeed true I'll show myself out and just accept that these cars, used, one year old are worth just a few $k under current new pricing. Carvana and such used to be the default lowballers of the industry, I guess this is not the case anymore.

Having said that, I'd like to see this confirmed too. GL.

All good then. If you don't get any better offers in those 7 days while the Carvana deal is good, I'd suggest to take it. There is a slight possibility they haven't updated their offers according to current Tesla pricing and you should take advantage of this...

I think Carvana's computers are honestly just really out of whack at evaluating realistic Tesla pricing with all the changes. I think they rely heavily on data to automate the price points and their data is bad. Just look at the carvana listings where it is hard to tell the trim/features of listed model 3s. A good deal is a good deal for a trade in tho.

• Helpful
Reactions: cucubits