Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Model 3 - EAP (no FSD) Black/Black/18 Aero - 27k miles; SF Bay Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my mom's M3 as parents are retiring and planning to move closer to me wherein they'll have access to a chauffeur (me) & not need a second car between the two of them. Priced at what I believe is a fair 43k; a little higher than the best written (not prelim online, it's POST-inspection) offer I have from [CarMax / Vroom / Shift / Carvana] concierge dealership platform. Please keep that in mind if you plan on composing what would be a wasted note.

----

Year: 2018 (p/u @ Fremont on Dec 31, 2018 exactly)

Model: 3 MID RANGE

Asking Price: 43000

Current Mileage: 26,466 (growing by ~10 mi/day)

Estimated Range at 100% Charge: 225

Exterior Color: Black

Interior Color: Black

Number of previous owners: 0 (I am the first and only)

Autopilot (Yes/No): Yes
If yes, which version: Enhanced Autopilot (Basic Autopilot you get "free" today + Summon, Navigate on AP, Lane Changes, etc)

Full Self Driving (FSD) (Yes/No): No - available for 7k if you want to upgrade

Homelink: Yes

Limited Warranty (Yes/No): Yes
If yes, month and year it expires and/or remaining miles: 12/31/2022 (~11 mo)

Battery / Drive Unit Warranty (Yes/No): Yes
If yes, month and year it expires and/or remaining miles: 12/31/2026 (~4y11mo)

Are Service Records Available (Yes/No): Yes; no visits IIRC

Does Free Unlimited SuperCharging (FUSC) Transfer (Yes/No): No

Free Premium Connectivity (Yes/No): No - available for 10/mo if you need
Connectivity (3G/LTE): LTE

Which MCU (MCU1/MCU2): MCU2

Any additional features or add-ons (PPF, tint, ceramic coating, ...): nothing, stock. driven in chill mode by 60+ adult (mature driving) to/from office < 5 mi away. The only addition was an Amazon dual wireless charger.

Accident History: one minor "love tap" hit and run when I was at a stop on the Bay Bridge -- driver was prob rolling at 6-8 mph. In the media folder, I've attached the rear cam footage to show "impact" and also the receipt for Tesla's work done to remediate. TLDR: painted bumper cover was replaced. NO structural damage.

----

I prefer to sell this in the Bay Area only, unless you are planning to fly in and arrange/handoff shipping on your own. DMs are open, if you prefer phone please email me [email protected] and we can setup a call.

I will update this thread with other questions that come up that I missed and feel would be broadly asked. Media folder includes a 4K iphone walk around. I will also update here when sold / finalizing as to not save folks time on dead ends or starter "is this available" messages :)

Folks asked the following:

1. YES, title is in hand. 2 keycards and charging cable come with the car.

2. Only mods are:
a. wrap on the piano black center console and
b. tempered glass, matte, anti-glare screen protector

3. Clean air decal - 2x purple (applied on top of this protection film) valid until 1/1/2023