Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Model 3 LR AWD - PA/NJ - many extras included

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last chance pricing - $41,000
Mileage: 37,115
No FSD and No EAP - can be added through app if desired

Located in Yardley, PA. 30 minutes north of Philly just off 295, so accessible from a large geography.
PA Title in hand.

Purchased in September 6, 2018 from the Cherry Hill, NJ SC
Dropped off with Greg at Signature Detailing in Hillsborough, NJ on September 7
Installed Suntek PPF on Front bumper and side mirrors - matte PPF on center console and full OptiCoat+ Ceramic coating
November 2018 - purchased 19" Sport wheels from Tesla and had them powdercoated in a Matte Kingsport Gray
New Conti DWS 06 installed in March 2021 < 5,000 miles on them.

April 2019 - Installed LLumar Formula One Pinnacle Tint 35% on door windows and back glass. Completed by Auto Action Group in Kenilworth, NJ.
April 2019 - installed Mountain Pass Performance Sport Coilovers with "Comfort" springs
April 2020 - MPP provided updated shocks/dampers due to noise coming from left rear shock. Improved ride quality and eliminated squeaks.
I have the height set based on personal preference, but the coilovers provide enough adjustability to set at stock performance height all the way down to tucking tires height.
All suspension work performed by Labworx Development in Cherry Hill, NJ
I will include all of the stock suspension components as well.

Car was previously listed, but I have made this new post to highlight the new pricing and timing. Received our VIN number for the Model Y that is replacing this vehicle this week, so I need to sell in the next couple of weeks. If I don't find a buyer quickly, I will be removing the suspension and returning the vehicle to stock in order to trade in.

All pictures taken in June of this year after a detail. Still representative of current condition.

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 36
Monday morning bump.

I have offers from Carvana and Vroom right around $39K, but that will mean I have to pull the suspension. I am going to setup an appointment for late this week to remove suspension. Contact me directly if you are interested in the car in its current state and I will push the appointment if there is serious interest.

Otherwise, my next posting may be for a set of MPP Comfort Adjustable stainless coilovers.

I'm interested in your M3 but this is my first post here. I've been a lurker for a couple of months and just signed up for an account yesterday. My email address is in my profile info and I would appreciate an email when you get a chance to talk further.

Thanks
Tim

Seeing increased interest offline, but wanted to bump this one last time. We have our pickup appointment for our Model Y next Saturday (August 28) and unless a private deal is confirmed before then, the MPP suspension is being removed on August 26 and the vehicle will be sold to one of the online car buying services.