Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Model 3 LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking it makes more sense to just trade in when factoring trade-in sales-tax savings and simplicity... but I figured I would see what the forum thinks.

Toying with the idea of ordering a Model Y for the added space, hitch, and ground clearance... Or keeping my Model 3 and getting the roof rack and make that work for bikes, cargo box, etc.

Located in Grand Forks, ND

2018 Tesla Model 3 (10/10/2018 delivery) 17,000 miles
- Long Range Dual Motor w/ Acceleration Boost upgrade
- FSD enabled w/ HW3.0 installed
- Blue exterior
- Black interior
- Chrome delete vinyl wrap (same shop did tint, PPF, chrome delete) ( www.protectmytesla.com )
- PPF clear protection (Package 3 + headlights + side mirrors)
- Tinted (I think 35-40% which is slightly brighter than the 30% which is their most common shade)
- 18" Aero wheels (Michelin all-seasons have 12k miles, Michelin X-Ice winters have 5k)
- Prefer to sell winter tires with car (highly recommend winter tires, regen no longer slips on slick roads like stocks did)
- Added bonus it has free lifetime premium streaming + maps
- Interior is in great condition, no pets
- Always parked in garage at home (if that makes a difference to anyone)

I wouldn't be able to sell until within a month of getting a Model Y so timing could be May-July if I had to guess.

Tesla gave me a trade-in quote of 44k (I'd take to CarMax also) so when factoring in sales-tax savings and the added complexity of selling private I'd probably be asking 51k.

5FE4186B-BC8E-4A41-815B-569B96DD11CE_1_201_a.jpeg
436E59E8-3E8B-429F-B498-CE58E3EA8651_1_201_a.jpeg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 27