Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Model 3 Performance - Black, White Seats, EAP, FSD, 18.5k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fully loaded 2018 Model 3 Performance with every option including Autopilot and FSD. It's in perfect condition. It currently has 21" Michelin Alipin PA4 winter tires on it but I can include the original summer performance tires in the sale as well or switch them out if you prefer. The color is Obsidian Black. The only aftermarket changes were tinting all windows except the windshield, a ceramic paint coating, wireless phone charging pad, key fob, and a carbon fiber wrap of the console between the front seats. UMC also included.

The car is located in Denver, but I'm open to delivery or other options.

Here is a full album of the car: 5YJ3E1EB8JF078785 Actual mileage now is 18,500. The windshield is also cracked in these pictures, but has since been replaced by Tesla (service docs available). The original build info and EAP/FSD invoices are included in this post.

Here's a link to the CarFax: https://www.carfax.com/api/consumer...a00acb45cda4765734810c02d378aae0b5fcf9b72dd09

I'm selling to buy a vehicle suitable for off-roading in Colorado.

Price starts at $58k. Let me know if I can answer any questions. Thanks!

4F4A0662.jpeg 4F4A0667.jpeg 4F4A0674.jpeg

Attachments

• Autopilot Invoice.pdf
    34.2 KB · Views: 72
  • FSD Invoice.pdf
    34.2 KB · Views: 142
  • orderagreement_RN109166020.pdf
    58.4 KB · Views: 85
Very few 3's were sold with free supercharging, and on NONE of them was it transferable to subsequent owners. Sorry, that's a unicorn you will never find.
Gotta wonder if there’s a way around it like if the account is transferred to the new owner fully.

That being said, I do believe I saw one car posted that came with a “signed letter” allowing one FUSC transfer. Might have been baloney but anything is possible w/Tesla..

• Disagree
Reactions: artx55