Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Model 3 Performance w/Cosmetic Add-ons (Bay Area, CA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I wanted to post my M3P for sale on this forum to give anyone who is looking for a lightly used and well cared for option rather than buying new. There is also the perk that PPF/Ceramic Coating and some cosmetic enhancements have been done (if you find them tasteful).

Pricing is all over the map on these, so I had to spend some time thinking about what I feel is a fair price. Please do not lowball, but I am open to hearing reasonable offers.

For those that would rather not deal with the hassles of a private buyer (I don't blame you) I have listed my car on TRED, which is a service that offers financing, buyer protection, and helps coordinate test drives, etc. You can reply to the ad there to set up a test drive if you would like. I also have many more pictures available on TRED.

Yes -- I have the title in hand!

Please view the listing below:

(Photo of center screen "about") -- for some reason this photo loaded differently?
----------------------------------------

I am the only owner and I have babied this car since I took delivery in Dec of 2018. It is in immaculate condition; the only noticeable blemishes will be in the paint protection film that was applied to the car shortly after delivery, which can be repaired or replaced at the new owner's discretion (it is still in excellent shape and I personally feel no sections require repair or replacement). The paint underneath is flawless!

List of cosmetic upgrades beyond OEM Performance Trim:
1) Real Carbon Fiber Front Lip from RPM Tesla ($600)
2) Real Carbon Fiber Side Skirts from T-Sportline ($1400)
3) Real Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser from T-Sportline ($800)
4) Real Carbon Fiber Center Lug Nut Caps from RPM Tesla ($400, and I have a spare!)
5) Xpel Paint Protection Film Wrap on 80% of car (Hood, Front Bumper, Front Fenders, Doors, Rocker Panels, Rear Valence) [This can easily run $3-5k]
6) Opti-coat ceramic paint protection on unwrapped areas (Wheels, Trunk lid, non-glass roof panels) [$1-2k for partial ceramic coating]
7) Xpel Heat/UV Rejection Tint on all windows (35% doors, 70% rear/roof and windshield)
8) Center console wrapped professionally in black matte [Gloss piano black console was a fingerprint magnet]

Other notes:
1) Car is never parked outside overnight/always garaged when not in use
2) My friends make fun of me for how much I wash my car, and that I use a no-rinse method which allows me to handwash each panel individually. No one else has ever washed the car. My microfiber even gets washed separately with its own detergent.
3) I rarely supercharge; 99% of my charging is done at home, and very rarely over 90% [so battery should be in very good shape]
4) Tires: Michelin pilot sport 4S, the OEM performance tire -- the fronts have less than 10K miles on them, the rears have less than 5K miles on them.
5) It has the homelink garage door opener [Newer models this is optional]
6) I have a dedicated key fob [$175] in addition to the 2 keycards
7) 4yr/50k full vehicle and 8yr/100k battery warranty are fully transferrable to the next owner [purchased Dec 2018]
8) I DO NOT have autopilot! However, it is showing as a $3k option in my app. There is also the option to subscribe to FSD. I'll leave that decision to the next owner
9) I have the 30A charger that came with the car. I also have a NEMA 14-30 adapter

This car will be great for the driver that does not care about autopilot, but instead wants their model 3 to stand out from the rest! Do not hesitate to ask questions -- I tried to be thorough in my post but if I forget a pertinent detail just let me know. Thanks for reading!

Asking $54,500