Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Tesla Model 3 in PA

aaronkalb

Apr 18, 2016
Allentown, PA
Selling my Model 3 located in eastern PA. Specs are as follows:

Midnight Silver Metallic
Aero Wheels
Long Range Battery
Premium Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
Approximately 1,000 miles

I absolutely love the car, but I would prefer the performance version coming out later this year/early next.

Price: $57,000

32B5CE6C-B808-4A4C-A079-CD5A0985A33E.jpeg
E0C34EFC-88DF-4AE0-8725-06D916D1971D.jpeg
1F887B09-E314-43AD-BCD9-16D8B254868D.jpeg
926BEE0E-6683-4532-90BB-455A3B720F3B.jpeg
44F2704A-8A68-48AE-B77A-B2099D699C87.jpeg

Reactions: bro1999

Kuhz

Oct 25, 2017
Mars
For a new Tesla reservation it’s either wait at least a year or get one now at a slight premium? Seems like a win-win

Reactions: Bafflerock

JayCee

Nov 28, 2016
San Francisco, CA (USA)
To bad not everyone will have a federal tax liability therefor they won't be able to collect the full 7500 tax credit. Yes there is a sucker that will pay for this because he/she didn't rsvp on reveal. Lucky for me I rsvp 2 and just put my 1st one on order. :)

Reactions: Amit519

Bafflerock

Jan 30, 2018
Atlanta
I'm not faulting the seller, I applaud it. There is a sucker born every minute, this just proves it. ( assuming it sells for asking, which sadly I suspect it will )

How about the possibility that everyone doesn't consider buying a Tesla to be purely financial transaction and are willing to pay a little more now than wait? There is clearly a demand to pay more for these cars than retail, even though that might go away soon. Also, IMO, if you're in the market for a Tesla, a few thousand shouldn't really make/break a deal. You're already paying more than the cost of almost all cars on the road.

Hopefully, no one tells my dad. He's trying to sell his 66 Mustang for $10k even though he only paid $2500 for it. What a greedy SOB. He's not even accounting for the depreciation!!!

JayCee

Nov 28, 2016
San Francisco, CA (USA)
How about the possibility that everyone doesn't consider buying a Tesla to be purely financial transaction and are willing to pay a little more now than wait? There is clearly a demand to pay more for these cars than retail, even though that might go away soon. Also, IMO, if you're in the market for a Tesla, a few thousand shouldn't really make/break a deal. You're already paying more than the cost of almost all cars on the road.

Hopefully, no one tells my dad. He's trying to sell his 66 Mustang for $10k even though he only paid $2500 for it. What a greedy SOB. He's not even accounting for the depreciation!!!

Tell your dad to send me photos of his 66's please. I might be interested.

send to: [email protected]

thx

• Funny
Reactions: bnsfengineer

Evoforce

Apr 19, 2017
Fountain Hills AZ

I talked to your dad and I advised him to discuss with you, not to order and purchase a model 3 for flipping.;) In fact, I also suggested that you keep the car and enjoy it!

Last edited:
Reactions: DanKC

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC