Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is my 2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range RWD with Black Interior and Premium Package in
Silver Metallic. Reason for selling, upgrading to Performance.

Upgrades

- Autopilot
- Full Expel Stealth Paint Protection Film
- Full Ceramic Opti-Coat Coating
- Expel Ceramic Tint
- Expel Center Console film
- Performance Pedals

Low km (15386) immaculately taken care of. No accidents. Never winter driven, and stored in heated garage during winter months.
Still in storage. Up to 500km in range. $59000.
Please email me for inquiries: [email protected]

20181008_165948_zpssckjqf3z.jpg

Screenshot_20181008-171036_Gallery_zpsprdruwwl.jpg

Screenshot_20181008-170958_Gallery_zps0rxvdggt.jpg

OP’s car has EAP vs basic-birtch AP on that dual motor. So it’s a toss up really. Adding FSD on that dual motor to regain what used to be EAP features will cost like $10k+ on top.
The OP is trying to score a free car basically though.

He paid $72,000
Recieved $14,000 rebate
So paid $58,000.

Sure he got it wrapped.. but still basically a free car if he gets his asking price...

Reactions: cucubits
I did the same thing with my 3 last year when the rebates one year passed. I bought for $73k, sold for $60k last June with under 10k on it. I was out around $10k after taxes, etc but I was okay with that. Kept my S.

Priced a bit high still IMO considering the current environment, but I do like the rareness of the proper silver though.

Reactions: akidesir
The OP is trying to score a free car basically though.

He paid $72,000
Recieved $14,000 rebate
So paid $58,000.

Sure he got it wrapped.. but still basically a free car if he gets his asking price...
That’s really no fault of OP though. Last time I checked (it’s been a couple months), a LR RWD with EAP/FSD was going for ~$60k. This fits right there. The market dictates the prices. LR RWD still seem to be popular enough especially since they offer the longest range and best efficiency of the 3 lineup.

I get what you’re saying but if people are willing to spend that much then that’s what they go for. Also, OP paid $72,000 * 13% plus other fees then got $14k back.

That’s really no fault of OP though. Last time I checked (it’s been a couple months), a LR RWD with EAP/FSD was going for ~$60k. This fits right there. The market dictates the prices. LR RWD still seem to be popular enough especially since they offer the longest range and best efficiency of the 3 lineup.

I get what you’re saying but if people are willing to spend that much then that’s what they go for. Also, OP paid $72,000 * 13% plus other fees then got $14k back.

I have been looking for another Model 3 for a while for my wife.

I have seen many 2018 RWD Model 3 with EAP sell into the high 40's.

I get what your saying but taxes cannot be included because a new buyer is also going to have to pay taxes too. The OP.. and myself and probably you too from what i remember... all paid the same. People are aware of this, and unfortunately rebates reduce the perceived value the vehicle.

And now that even tesla is selling an AWD version for the same price.. the OP is simply asking too much.

BUT.. i think he is coming to recognize that since he is lowering his price so.. yea..

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
I have been looking for another Model 3 for a while for my wife.

I have seen many 2018 RWD Model 3 with EAP sell into the high 40's.

I get what your saying but taxes cannot be included because a new buyer is also going to have to pay taxes too. The OP.. and myself and probably you too from what i remember... all paid the same. People are aware of this, and unfortunately rebates reduce the perceived value the vehicle.

And now that even tesla is selling an AWD version for the same price.. the OP is simply asking too much.

BUT.. i think he is coming to recognize that since he is lowering his price so.. yea..
That’s interesting. I have not personally seen a 2018 RWD sell under $50k as of yet. There’s a few listed on Autotrader right now priced from $53,800 to $61,900 (these ones have EAP). These are all low mileage ones.

The new buyer will pay taxes on the lower purchase price. OP paid taxes on a higher purchase price which is significantly different. The rebate always has to be considered after tax when comparing because that’s how we received it. The rebate only affects the value to the people who know about it honestly. And outside of us early adopters, it’s not many people who even remember it was a thing.

We also have to compare the options as well. An AWD model with AP vs a RWD with EAP are equipped differently. One buyer might weight AWD higher, another might weigh (Smart)Summon, Auto Lane Change, NoA, and AutoPark higher. They both offer different experiences. Adding those latter mentioned to the options will be another $10k+ to the AWD model.

Last edited:
That’s interesting. I have not personally seen a 2018 RWD sell under $50k as of yet. There’s a few listed on Autotrader right now priced from $53,800 to $61,900 (these ones have EAP). These are all low mileage ones.

The new buyer will pay taxes on the lower purchase price. OP paid taxes on a higher purchase price which is significantly different. The rebate always has to be considered after tax when comparing because that’s how we received it. The rebate only affects the value to the people who know about it honestly. And outside of us early adopters, it’s not many people who even remember it was a thing.

We also have to compare the options as well. An AWD model with AP vs a RWD with EAP are equipped differently. One buyer might weight AWD higher, another might weigh (Smart)Summon, Auto Lane Change, NoA, and AutoPark higher. They both offer different experiences. Adding those latter mentioned to the options will be another $10k+ to the AWD model.
Fair enough

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Honestly, if it doesn't sell, due to whats going on in the world today......I think my best choice is to keep it.
Can someone please talk me into keeping it. :D
Keep it! I have the exact same car as you but in blue with FSD. I still love driving it to this day since picking up the car 1.5 years ago. Also, try driving it in the winter. It works well with a set of nice winter tires!