Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2019 Model 3 MSM, 19" wheels, white Interior plus extras

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale: Price 45,500 OBO
Model 3 located in Houston, TX. VIN # 5YJ3E1EB8KF391661.
Current mileage on the car: 9475 miles and it will climb up a lil bit (now that I work from home). This is my daily driver.
I'm the first & the original owner. Houston bought & Houston owned. Car has a lien on it. Car title is with (Digital Federal Credit Union).
Delivery Date: 10/3/2019. 1 year unlimited LTE valid till 10/2/2020.
Full factory Warranty valid until 10/2/2023.
Exterior Color: MSM (Midnight Silver Metallic) 1000$ added option
Interior Color: White 1000$ added option
Wheels: 19" wheels 1500$ added option.
Comes with standard Auto Pilot.

Extras included in the car for free:
Garage Homelink Retrofit 300$ before taxes.
Curt Class 1 Hidden Receiver Hitch 1-1/4 opening 340$ before taxes and labor.
Wireless charging pad that I purchased from Amazon.
All original OEM Tesla mats.

My build price 51490 + 1200 (doc fee) = 52690 before registration taxes.

Same car brand new today build price is 52490 + 1200 (doc fee) = 53690 before registration taxes

90% battery charge yields to 279 miles
100% battery charge yields to 309 miles. Have charged 100% twice to test the battery output.

Note: There is a curb rash on the rear right passenger side as shown in picture. Apart from that I couldn't see any scrape or scratch on the car. Interior is spotless and clean.
Comes from a pet free home.

MVPA.png

Garage HomeLink.png

001.jpeg

002.jpeg

003.jpeg

004.jpeg

005.jpeg

so many views and no response.
I added the homelink and hitch which ain't cheap either
Is my asking price reasonable? I feel it is, but would like to hear from others who have sold a similar Model 3 LR-AWD that had upgrades like exterior/interior/wheels with less than 10k miles on them

OP, as a recent buyer of a pre-owned '19, I can tell you the premium connectivity does not transfer to the new buyer.... the new buyer, can however, get a free month then subscribe. My seller and I were both surprised that premium connectivity got nuked upon vehicle transfer, despite the fact there were 5 months remaining on it.

Thanks for the info, I never knew & thought it will auto transfer to new buyer.
Tesla doing all crazy things