Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2019 Model 3 Performance 11.5k miles Nashville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Contemplating selling this as it literally sits in the garage 99% of the week, and I'll be working from home for quite a while longer. I'm the second owner and purchased from a fellow TMC member in June of this year.

Specs:
  • 2019 Blue with white interior
  • Performance upgrade package
  • Basic AP
  • 11.5K miles
  • Homelink
  • Mud flaps
  • Vorsteiner V-FF 107 staggered 20" wheels
  • Hankook summer tires (about 4k miles on them)
  • Eibach lowering springs
  • Full ceramic tint
  • Chrome delete
  • Maxpider floor and trunk mats
  • Invisible hitch
Garaged 100% and hand washed obsessively.

Asking $51k OBO. As optioned with delivery this car is over $58k. Extras are another ~$4k+, but I know those are subjectively valued. If I can't get a reasonable price I'll just hang on to it. Happy to get more photos for serious buyers.

IMG_1844 copy.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Contemplating selling this as it literally sits in the garage 99% of the week, and I'll be working from home for quite a while longer. I'm the second owner and purchased from a fellow TMC member in June of this year.

Specs:
  • 2019 Blue with white interior
  • Performance upgrade package
  • Basic AP
  • 11.5K miles
  • Homelink
  • Mud flaps
  • Vorsteiner V-FF 107 staggered 20" wheels
  • Hankook summer tires (about 4k miles on them)
  • Eibach lowering springs
  • Full ceramic tint
  • Chrome delete
  • Maxpider floor and trunk mats
  • Invisible hitch
Garaged 100% and hand washed obsessively.

Asking $51k OBO. As optioned with delivery this car is over $58k. Extras are another ~$4k+, but I know those are subjectively valued. If I can't get a reasonable price I'll just hang on to it. Happy to get more photos for serious buyers.

View attachment 611122
Hey definitely interested but can't buy for about a month. How hard is it to put the suspension back to stock? I live on a gravel Road near dover tn and need the extra ground clearance. Did you do it yourself?,