Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2019 MSM Model 3 Performance w white interior, under 10K miles with AP

ForDesign

Jun 5, 2021
Seattle
Hello,

I'm selling my MSM/White Model 3 w/Performance package, standard Autopilot. I had the hood, front and rear bumpers, mirror caps, headlights, foglights, and lower sills wrapped in Xpel PPF; car was then ceramic coated, all by Accutint Bellevue. The car has always been garage kept since I brought it new in August 2019. Always hand washed using the two bucket/two grit guard method, with a foam gun, and dried with and leaf blower. Car only charged to 80% twice, other wise charged to 70%; never Supercharged. Adult driven, wheels have no curb rash/scratches. Rubber mats shown will not be included, cloth mats that will be were only used for two days of ownership. Tires rotated at 6K miles.

Mods:

Aluminum dead pedal.
Tesla logo puddle lights
Rear passenger Model 3 scuff plate
Wireless charging pad

Will come with mobile charger & all cables, 3 keys, and original monroney label.

9,588 miles

$50,000, located in Seattle.
IMG_4655.jpg
IMG_4656.jpg
IMG_4654.jpg
IMG_4653.jpg
IMG_4660.jpg
IMG_4657.jpg
IMG_4633.jpg
IMG_4642.jpg
IMG_4638.jpg
IMG_4636.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC