Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2019 Raven Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm switching to a Model Y at the end of the month, and don't have a need for my Model X now. Wasn't expecting the Y to be ready so soon!

If you're a serious buyer, you'll already know the details, so here's the important stuff:

August 2019 Raven Model X
White with black interior
5 seat
18,000 miles
Tow hitch
Full Self Driving
Unlimited free supercharging
Great condition, no kids, no accidents.

PLUS: T-Sportline 20" TSS gloss black winter setup with almost new Nokian Hakkapelita snow tires $3500 new)

KBB is $82k without the winter wheels, asking $80k because I'd like to sell it at the end of March.

Located in Portland, Or.

IMG_1409.jpeg
IMG_1410.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
On the first pic, if OP owned the 3 behind the X, then having another 3 does not seem to be a wise choice over a Y.

Yes, already have a Model 3, great car, but I need a hatch back. I ordered a Y, but was not expecting it to be available until end of 2020 at the earliest, and so decided to get the X. I prefer driving the 3, and the interior design of the 3 as well, so I think the Y is going to be perfect: a bit smaller than the X, a lot more fun to drive, no slow falcon doors, better efficiency, faster charging, but still has the hatch for dogs and gear, and bonus option of a roof rack too... Doing a great job selling you on the merits of the X here eh? :) This is my second X actually, so I still think it's an awesome car. I've been driving Tesla since 2016 and now driving anything else is torture.

You will lose any “efficiency” saving on the Y by dumping the X (probably $15K when done). Not to mention losing the free super charging.

Free SuperCharging has not stuck with the VIN Since summer 2018 or earlier. For buying so many Tesla’s you’d think you’d know this.

Seems like a 3 and X is a smarter combo than 3 and Y. Best of both.

Yes, I just have to confirm that Tesla doesn't care on the trade in. I will be selling either the TSportline TSS 20" rims and Nokian snow tires setup, or the factory 22" and OEM tires after the trade in.
At trade in time on our Model X, Tesla wanted to charge me full retail price for replacement new silver wheels because our OEM 20" silver wheels were flawlessly painted Tesla factory sonic grey. They said either they had to get pained back to silver or pay for replacement wheels. I was amazed how they will sell the sonic grey wheels but then didn’t want them on the trade in. They definitely don’t want after market wheels on a trade car.

Last edited:
At trade in time on our Model X, Tesla wanted to charge me full retail price for replacement new silver wheels because our OEM 20" silver wheels were flawlessly painted Tesla factory sonic grey. They said either they had to get pained back to silver or pay for replacement wheels. I was amazed how they will sell the sonic grey wheels but then didn’t want them on the trade in. They definitely don’t want after market wheels on a trade car.
That’s pretty petty...I had mine powder coated satin black but will consider keeping an eye on cheap sets or singles of my wheel type just in case I end up liking the Mrs’ LYD and trade for a PYD..

Not like I don’t have a spare set of tires to go on them anyway.

• Disagree
Reactions: anon125110
That’s pretty petty...I had mine powder coated satin black but will consider keeping an eye on cheap sets or singles of my wheel type just in case I end up liking the Mrs’ LYD and trade for a PYD..

Not like I don’t have a spare set of tires to go on them anyway.

Not really. How the heck is Tesla gonna know the quality of that paint job? What if they start pealing 6 months after they sell it.

I don't blame Tesla one bit.

It's also why I won't touch after market wheels or any of this custom stuff. It's money (and warranties) down the drain.