Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2019 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD 40k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Putting up my 2019 Model 3 LR AWD with Enhanced Autopilot and Acceleration boost! It's a great car, and I may regret selling, but I've got a bike and am going to try to make it a while without and save some cash. It's in great working order, nothing super notable to talk about. Tinted windows, a few carbon fiber bits around the car that can be removed if you don't like. Two of the wheels have the usual curb rash you see on EVERY stock tesla wheel (lol), and there is a small door ding on the driver side. I'll include those pics below.

Located in Vegas, asking for 47k. Dealer in CA offered me 46.1, so I feel like this is fair for the Tesla gang!

bKYXHJn - Imgur.jpg
M4giZ66 - Imgur.jpg
1jifUSj - Imgur.jpg
7lyOEGV - Imgur.jpg
9l5Ss2y - Imgur.jpg
BxmdwnN - Imgur.jpg
qyIEabj - Imgur.jpg
G57u2Zh - Imgur.jpg
ReqveqH - Imgur.jpg

Attachments

• EG8nwVP - Imgur.jpg
    EG8nwVP - Imgur.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: Not-A-BMW-M3
Just take the $46.1 from the dealer and be done with it. At least they'll take care of all of the paperwork. Is it really worth dealing with the DMV paperwork, back & forth with potential buyers for the $900?

It's not really a lot of paperwork on my end.. I just print out a bill of sale, and over the title and call it a day. Sold lots of cars this way! Got a guy coming on Saturday, so that should be good. I wish I was in all ya'lls position! An extra 900 bucks means a lot to me. lol