Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2020 Model 3 SR+ in MSM (loaded) - Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wife wants to upgrade to a Model Y, so we’re selling our 10 month old Model 3 SR+ in midnight silver metallic. It currently has 4600 miles on it and is in perfect condition. The car was paint corrected, PPF’d, and ceramic coated the first week I got it. Ironically we placed the order for our Model 3 on Valentine’s Day last year, and today (Valentine’s Day – and also her birthday) she now wants to get a Model Y.

Full Disclosure: This car will sell, it’s just a matter of who will buy it. Carvana already offered me $2100 less than what I currently owe on the car, and I have no problem just selling it to them and paying the difference so that we can get a Model Y. However, I’ve put a lot into the car that I won’t get back, such as PPF, ceramic coating, ceramic window tint, chrome delete, Homelink, Hansshow powered trunk and frunk kits, matching carbon fiber console & dash wrap, and a lot more. I’m willing to take the loss on everything listed below, but figured I would offer the car up to anyone that might be interested in it, and who might have wanted to get this stuff done anyways but can now save a lot of money.

Absolutely nothing is wrong with the car and both the exterior & interior is flawless. No panel gaps or issues with the paint, and the car drives perfectly. It’s currently on new 20” Performance wheels (no scratches or curb rash) and has new Falken Azenis FK150 tires, and lowered on Eibach springs. However, if I sell the car to Carvana then I’m putting the stock springs back in and will put the 18” Aero wheels back onto the car, which have only 10 miles on them (removed the same day the car was delivered). It’ll be your choice if you want the Eibach springs & 20” Performance wheels, or stock springs and 18” Aero wheels.

Asking price: $36,500 and located in the Los Angeles area.

Here are the list of mods / upgrades on the car that’ll go with the car. My loss is your gain, and I’d rather sell it to somebody can save from doing the PPF, ceramic coating, window tint, chrome delete, and other stuff that they might have wanted to do anyways.

- Homelink installed
- Rear heated seats upgrade purchased
- Full front Suntek Ultra PPF
- Full body Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating
- Suntek CIR ceramic window tint (35% on all windows, including roof & sunroof – 70% on windshield)
- Chrome delete
- Hansshow Powered Trunk kit
- Hansshow Powered Frunk kit
- Carbon Fiber console wrap + dashboard wrap
- Tempered 9H matte screen protector
- Model 3 Performance carbon fiber trunk spoiler
- Model 3 Performance pedals
- TapTes wireless phone charger
- Model 3 cupholder stabilizer
- Debadged front hood
- Satin black painted rear emblem

Your choice of:

1) Factory suspension with 18” Aero wheels (brand new condition – only 10 miles on them)
2) Lowered suspension on Eibach Sport springs with 20” Performance wheels

Message me with any questions. Thanks

03.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

CFdash1.jpg

Reactions: Mr X